Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ollie Lang has gone blue again!

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
It will certainly be good to see how they operate as a team or as the year goes on will resentment cause a split?

another question i have is, how long has Lang got left before he gets knocked off his title spot?
I think it is probably debateable that he has already been knocked off the top spot to be honest.

Look at the likes of Federov, Sergei from the legion, or Bobby Aviles or Margott from Infamous. Lots of really standout players out playing now. I think Ollie is still the biggest 'name' but not neccesarily the biggest player :)

Reactions: Ali

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I think it is probably debateable that he has already been knocked off the top spot to be honest.

Look at the likes of Federov, Sergei from the legion, or Bobby Aviles or Margott from Infamous. Lots of really standout players out playing now. I think Ollie is still the biggest 'name' but not neccesarily the biggest player :)
Apart from JRab, I think Ollie is still the bomb!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
He's probably wearing DYE armpads because they couldn't get him Empire ones in time? If you look, every thing that he's wearing/using that is Empire is stuff that players/teams have spares of - guns/googles etc. Most players (that I've ever met at least) only have a single pair of armpads.
pretty sure dynasty wear eclipse pads, they did so even when they were with smart parts ferchrissake ;)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY

For sure, Sergei from the Legion is a really stand-out player at the moment.
You know who else is really current, and playing totally sweet right now? Jeff Stein from the Hurricanes. Remember where you heard it first...