Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Grenades.........

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
Does anyone use paint grenades in game? I have read a lot about them and they seem like a very nice thing to have if you get stuck in a tight spot. Also, every time you use them, can you refill them with paint? Or do you have to buy new ones. I would like to buy some and see how they work, but I don't think the field that I play at would allow it. Thanks. :)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
The sup'air field where I play is currently deflated for some reason. Maybe becase winter is coming up. So we usually play in the woods or speedball. I'd rather use a smoke grenade than a paint grenade anyway. :D

you might as well just buy a thunder flash paint grenades contain a small bag of liquidy paint that very rarley explodes on any one they are fragile delicate things that get squashed eaisily ( made of paper mache type stuff) designed to look good but not too good for much else much like breast implants.

Smokes on the other hand are great plumes of ... smoke they will even keep on going if you throw them in a puddle. Just check which way the winds bolwing before you throw it.

:D

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
how long........?

How long does the smoke grenade put out smoke? I wouldn't want to through the grenade and have it stop putting out smoke while I am right in the middle of advancing on a group of players, and having my @ss nailed. :D

God Dam it I was just in full waffel mode and the door went.:mad:

Where were we yes smokes basically two tubes sealed at each end held togther by pretty wrapper. no not Lil Kim;)

Smaller end is basically a cap and on the top acts the same as the side of a match box.
The main body hols the smoke and the explosive (these things get seriously hot once they get going) also the striker which sticks out of the top.

basically tear into stike striker check wind direction lob in desired direction and use cover.:D

To aswser your question no once you strike them you are commited till the bitter end, like I said even in deep puddles they keep putting out smoke and just chug round like a little steamer.:(

Boring old cow bit it is illegal to sell pyrotecnics to any one under the age of 18 non should you be using them they fall under explosives laws

Ps never put the two opened but unlit pieces in the same pocket they can melt through battle packs like I said they get real hot;)

keep safe have fun

ps try a thunder flash go on you know you want to.

Pps never talk to strange girls with penny sweets

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
also....

a good idear is to never test them out in your room :),im sure you could guess what would happen,my friend did it,he wondered what they were and set it off in my room,not good and not very nice smelling,a lesson that must be learned :),that goes to the granades to,its a quick way to paint your room though in a new "modern art novo"i think they call it;)

dan

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
LOL........

LOL I'm sure he got on the cover of perfect room decorating magazine. LOL :D I wouldn't do anything like that. Don't worry, i'll try the thunder flash grenades. They sound awesome. :cool:

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I really would not reccomend using paint grenades. They cost £3-4 each ( nearly 100 more paint) and rarely work. All that happens is you throw them, they hit the floor, The grenade's shell splits in half, the bag of paint inside goes one way and the explosive charge goes another. After ten seconds the charge goes bang.

Even the tippman squadbusters ( nearly twice the price) are not that much cop. Instead of an explosive charge they have a small rubber tube filled with paint under pressure. End result: a lump of rubber spinning on the floor spraying paint a short distance.

Evben if you do manage to hit someone with one it is almost impossible to tell if they have been hit. It would just look like paint splash.

Save your cash and get more paint dude