Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Returning To TV?

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
Would be an awsome step forward for everyone and everything involved in the industry just what it needs to become more accepted by people as a "sport" :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
We've been here many times before as has been suggested and we always fall at the final fence; the final fence being, we have no focal point of action..... for non-ballers, all we have is ten guys running out to bunkers, pulling their triggers with some of them walking off the field at various times ...... this is the deconstructed game of televised paintball as seen by a non-baller ..... I'm afraid we are not gonna get mainstream acceptance whereby it forces itself onto TV and unless something fundamental changes, we are gonna be hog-tied to failure .. sad but true :(

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
People seem so negative with "it wont work" and "been there done that" these attitudes arent going to help. yer its been tried before etc etc but why not keep trying? shall we all just give up and keep this sport "samll" or should people strive to expand it?

Personally i would love to see it on TV, and it would work for TV, i mean the lists upon lists of utter cr@p on TV is crazy, so chilling with a beer and watching some paintball sounds good to me. :cool: