Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballing in Manchester

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Hey,

It's pretty awesome to have a forum site dedicated to paintballing.
I've just signed up here.

My main reason for signing up is that I just recently remembered about some tickets that I had bought to go to the IPG Paintballing Centre in Eccles, Manchester.

I've personally never been before, but have always wanted to go.
But I'm struck with a major issue, I've got no one to go with and the tickets expire on Nov 14th.

I work weekends only, and everyone I know is either tied up on short notice or works weekdays.

A mate suggested I ask on a Paintballing forum, so I'm giving it a shot.

My apologies if I'm using the thread incorrectly, I didn't want these tickets to go to waste.
So yeah basically, if anyone here themselves wants to come or knows anyone that does or would be interested in the tickets, please let me know. The tickets just cover the entry and kit hire and 1000 paintballs for the Hunger Games game.

I'm not trying to sell the tickets on here, I'm trying to get a group of people to go with.

Any questions please ask.

Cheers guys :)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
So a punter day at Delta Force or Black Ops?

How much is the ticket?

Will have a think, but i do enjoy shooting people and will play anywhere as long as its not a Shoreline event.

Based in stockport.

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Hey,

It's at Delta Force: http://www.ipgvip.com/locations/paintball-manchester/

The tickets were bought 10 for £60.

Haha, I've never done it before, but I'd share the same enthusiasm for shooting people, quite interested to see just how much it actually hurts to get shot at as well.

I'm also based in Stockport.

Yeah sweet, just let me know. I'm probably going to call them up later in the week, see if I can push the expiry date a little, if I've still got a shortage of people I'll just go with who I've got n team up with other players.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Have you thought about indoor?

It's soggy weather time and some more people might want to go if you said indoors so they wont spend the day getting wet and muddy.

Being in Stockport (as myself) Aslyum paintball are indoors, just off the m60, which makes it very handy for you.

If you givd them a ring on 01614060276 & just say about the tickets you have and they maybe be able to sort out some dates, packages etc for you.

Make it a saturday so i can come along, shoot people and buy stuff from Factory Paintball at the same time!

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Hey,

I actually didn't know they did indoor paintballing until a few weeks ago. Haha, true, i just like the idea of it being outside, makes it feel more real.. plus the games look awesome.

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll think about that one.
Still quite hard as a lot of my friends don't like the idea of being hit/shot at haha so i'm still short on people :(

If all else fails I'll just book myself in on my own as they team you up with other people anyway, i just hate 9 tickets going to waste/wasting money.

I would but I work all weekends (see 1st post, hence the difficulty in getting people to come).

If you or anyone is interested in the other tickets, i'll sell them very cheaply, just let me know.

Cheers.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Be aware that with the IPG tickets you have been sold a 'saving' against the option you could have decided on buying them from the IPG website.
You will still have to pay £9.99 each to confirm your booking and get your 100 paintballs each (10x100 is your 1000)
http://www.ipgvip.com/how-it-works/

If you were told that your £60 book of tickets covers those paintballs then you have been misold

Phone and try to get your date postponed, and then discover that they want you to pay more so start asking for money back due to miselling.
They should not worry about the tickets 'expiring', and if you get no joy then just give up on them - you can get to any paintball site for £9.99 entry or less
The worst that can happen is you haev lost the £60 paid up front

The good news - Delta Force may not be loved but providing an individual sites staff are not dicks, then they have the investment behind them and give people a good day out.

Have a go, enjoy yourself, bring money for your extra paintballs and don't buy 100 at a time.
Then get hooked and join the rest of us

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/what-paintball-costs.153010/

Shermm17

Oct 29, 2015
Hey guys, I actually have a trial day to work at delta force on Saturday, I go to Asylum quite frequently, I do enjoy it very much. I am also from Stockport

x_Danielle_x

Oct 25, 2015
Manchester
Hey,

Thanks for your replies, and thanks for that info Tom!
Sorry for my late reply.

So I rang IPG the other day, explained the situation.
And all's good. The guy on the phone was really nice, he said that as long as I pay for a minimum of two of the ticket's 100x paintballs (2x£9.99) before the expiry date/book in an open date for two of the tickets, i have up to 6 months to arrange a date for all 10 tickets. Hope that made sense.
So that's pretty cool and a relief.

The invites still open, if anyone is interested.

I really want to go before christmas, so maybe I'll go with just a couple of people, then make a day of it when the weather warms up :)

I'll keep you posted about availability.

Shermm17-cool, hope the trial day goes well for you.