Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Painting Masks

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Have done a search for this, and I know there was a thread a while ago, but can't seem to find it.
What paint do I want to use for my mask, that wont discolour, chip, or flake?
Went into my local paint shop and I got some guy trying to sell me radiator paint :confused:
Looked on the yank side, and they are saying to use that Krylon Fusion stuff, fair enough, but I can't find any here in the UK.

Can anyone recommend me a good paint or a supplier?

Cheers.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
UK side, about the only stuff we can get is Plasti-dip. its a plastic based paint, once its on, its pretty decent, but once it starts to peel, it peels bad as its plastic based.

-james

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
painted masks are not meant to be allowed by any league or tournament... just so you know.

look good for training, and other stuff maybe... but just be aware you may be asked to remove them, since for all the event knows, you could've used radiater paint or something silly and altered the tollerances of the goggs, thusly potentially weakening them... etc

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
painted masks are not meant to be allowed by any league or tournament... just so you know.

look good for training, and other stuff maybe... but just be aware you may be asked to remove them, since for all the event knows, you could've used radiater paint or something silly and altered the tollerances of the goggs, thusly potentially weakening them... etc
Yeah, just want to muck around with some old goggs and make them agg-tastic :D

Will keep my decent ones non painted for tourney purposes :)