The Home Of European Paintball

Payment reversed

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
hey mods
me and rikkirulez have a bit of a problem
firstly rikki has sold the marker to Skullphil and used my paypal account to recive the funds as he
does not have one.
once i had the payment in my paypal i took out the money and gave it to rikki.
then the payment was reversed and the money has been taken back out of my account
i messaged phill and he has messaged back saying that it was that he tried linking his paypal to another account and thats why it was rejected. however he messaged me saying it would be sorted today and even though he seems to have been online and me and rikki have messaged him i have heard nothing.
i am now the one short even though rikki was the seller.
I dont mind waiting if its a gerneral problem but i have not heard from him and its alot of money im now down
if you guys can shed some light on what i should do that would be great cheers

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
Yeah kit been sent
and yeah it is that one had no problem befor it went and a solution to the problem been given by my self and rikki

skullphil

Aug 10, 2010
Hull
www.imageandeye.co.uk
Hey guys, just to keep my name clear....
I do have a full time job to keep down at same time! lol.

PayPal cancelled the direct debit on the account I used because it had not been used for some time... As Uther313 can confirm they did this days after saying the transaction had been completed.

It took a day or so to reconfirm the bank account, with work etc...
I have just messaged Uther313 and explain I have just put the payment through and its status is pending in my PayPal account, so should be through within a few days. Im not sure if paypal only do 'working days' or if they count weekends but the bloke I spoke to said it should be no longer to clear then a few days.

As I stated to both Uther313 and Rikkirulez as soon as I noticed the problem I contacted them and also paypal to sort it. I have also tried to stay in contact as much as possible but as I said I also work 60hrs+ too, so its juggling at the same time.

Thanks,
Phil

skullphil

Aug 10, 2010
Hull
www.imageandeye.co.uk
Yeah kit been sent
and yeah it is that one had no problem befor it went and a solution to the problem been given by my self and rikki

If it didn't have the problem before why did you send a pm with the solution and also stating...

"i have used the angel loads and it leaks when u firstput the bottle on but once the knob was pressed it didnt leak again for the whole day(rikki used it playing snake and he dives around al over the place and it never leaked durring a game)
the rammer was replaced bout 6 months ago but you could try replacing it"

Its all in the PM's.

I don't mind taking the rap for the paypal issue, even though it was paypal who reversed (NOT Cancelled) the payment two days after marking it completed. But don't make out that the marker's leak has only developed since I got it.

Phil