People from manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
wednesday 13th of may, wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to park for a while... will be headed down around 5pm and leaving around 2am... wondering where i could park up safely or if anyone could lend me a driveway? :)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
uefa cup final, police are preparing for ~400,000 rangers fans lol :eek:

hoping for somewhere near the city centre... like i can park up and get a taxi in.... then get a taxi back to me car and drive home :s

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Revolt

Be careful about getting a taxi to & from the City Centre, mate.

There was an article in the Manchester Evening News last night about cabbies who charge anything between £10 & £20 for the journey from the city centre to the United ground, which is a distance of between 1 & 2 miles.

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.

:)

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
usually costs me about £12 in the early hours of the morning to stretford which is like a mile or 2 past the theatre of dreams (man u) but as its the final night im guessing they would all be robbing *****, and bear in mind the city of manchester stadium is just out of the town centre, i think there is an ncp sort of close to the stadium

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
If you go down canal street or any where there you should find some where if not get out and ask some people they are very friendly :)
yeah ring a taxi from canal street just ask to use their blower ;) very friendly bunch, just dont be put off by the men in skirts (being scottish you should be used to that by now though ;);););))

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Revolt

What time will you be getting to the City Centre, mate?

I can direct you to either v.cheap or free parking in the City, depending on the time of your arrival.

You can then quite easily walk to the City Stadium.

Alternatively, you could park at Grey Mare Lane Market, but no doubt the free car park there will have suddenly sprouted men in yellow jackets who charge you £5 for "secure parking".

Then promptly leave once the game has started.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.