Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

phillby black invert mini

paintballer-dave-terry

dont wipe that hit ur out
Jul 25, 2008
NEW HOLLAND (NHC)
www.facebook.com
i purchased this gun of phillby the other day he said battery wire broke i got that repaired and then went to put my air bottle on and have a play but the gun has a major air leak like loses all air in matter of seconds coming from front of gun ? i have emailed phillby but he never replied to any emails is there anything i can do
regards kelv

G

Gassy

Try looking at the mini tech sticky it might just need the poppet resetting or something equally simple.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
As Gassy said I think you need to reset the poppit and give everything a proper clean and lube inside. To reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in tightly (but do not force anything) to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring.

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini.

Get back to me if it is still leaking.

klixxx

Aug 10, 2008
scunny
mini

i have just got back from fatbobs after speaking to tony and after he has had a look he thinks its the solenoid has gone .when connected to a bottle the gun goes crazy and fires non stop . :mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad: