Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Photo's from masters

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Does anyone knoe when dan, normally puts his photos of the masters up on his site?

Does anyone else have any, saw a few ppl taking them yesterday!

Cheers,
Graeme

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
he usually posts on here when piccies r up.
im also extremely interested in lookin thru the piccies :D wanna carry on livin the dream that is paintball till the next tourny.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
you were our (DV'us) 2nd from last game evo on field 5! Was good game. you beat us....just!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
did u have a player without a marker (for some reason) who ended up running for the flag but getting shot ALOT.

i think it was on field 4 in the afternoon.
i didnt play that 1 . was watching from the sides tho. good game

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
you were our (DV'us) 2nd from last game evo on field 5! Was good game. you beat us....just!
agh yes . i played that 1 . was a good game. did u have a player with a pink ego and pink headwear? argued about our captain stepping out to the netting then blatting ur player?

i cant remember much about yesterday so just tryin to put names of teams to remember which game it was

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
no not us with player without marker, all our guns were good all day! we did however play against iron lions with 4 players! as our other 2 were guesting for DV8 as they were short and had to get alex tooke to stand in for us as 4th player!!!!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
no not us with player without marker, all our guns were good all day! we did however play against iron lions with 4 players! as our other 2 were guesting for DV8 as they were short and had to get alex tooke to stand in for us as 4th player!!!!
sorry graeme . the no marker bit was aimed at the destiny fusion forum member :S should of put his quote up :X again . sorry