Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players register your interest in the Youth Nations Cup

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Please Could all players who wish to play the Youth Nations Cup show there instrest by sending me an email.

You must be 19 or younger.

Yopu must already be in Paris or have a way in getting there. ( we will work to help you get there by sticking you with people who have space)

You must have your parents permission and there must sign a waver for you to play.

You will need to attend an open weekend for try outs and be able to get to at least one practice session before the event.

I know this may sound like a lot of musts but we want to make sure you can do all of the above before we go forward.

we need to know your date of birth what team you play for and how long and where you like to play in the field.

We are looking at having an open weekend of practice around the 6th-7th of august with some of the top teams around the UK to pick the main team plus teach some of the young guys some new skills.

Please could you email me on Northernquarter@hotmail.co.uk

Oh and one more thing you have to be British :)

Xmini-ballerX

London Tigers & Team GB
Nov 15, 2008
Very interested in this and a few other people in my team will also be.

We have played all millennium events this year with London Defiance.

Do I need to send you a contact email ? or how should we go about this ?

Cheers,

Luke - Defiance

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Just to let everyone know, as Markie said we will be getting an idea of interest first and then we will hold some open Training Sessions, where Twizz, Markie and myself will be on hand with a few of the UK squad also present to give advice on techniques etc.

It is important to stress that these are not Try Outs persay, but open training sessions. All those in attendence will then be informed of the next stage for selection to represent the UK in this youth cup. This may include selection on the day.

So keep your eyes on these forums here for all the information you will need.