Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Playing boots

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Moonboots would be a good idea. Mmmmmmm lots of bouncers. I mean if they made those chest protectors legal, surely Moonboots are next.......(anyone else remember when these were cool, 1983 methinks).

american football/baseball/softball cleats beat everything down plus they make them in many pimp colour combos.

try footlocker search cleats you may be surprised.

A lot of people recommend football boots, but forget that they are not designed to be worn all day, unlike amercian cleats as there games go on for ever.

bruce
I think that he means Tanel 360 which we just happen to import to the UK.

£54.99 = p&p (about £6.40 cost price, no markup)

It is true about the leg fatigue from football boots, the Tanels and their ilk have a soft but grippy insoul and there is no fatigue, also the synthetic leather keeps your feet dry unless it is uber wet.

More traction than any other boot I have come across, "Nike Land sharks" are laughable in comparrison (I used to have a pair) but I have not seen the Addidas that were mentioned.

Available in high and low ankle, summer or winter cleat and Black, red or blue in colour.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
the adidas are just football boots... i think i paid about £120 for mine...they are completly customiseable...the insole can be change if a stud snaps in it..and are in pimp white...and highly wipeable so mo paint stains from days play