Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

please help me:(

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
DSCF1028.JPG
dont know if you can see it properly (or at all) but when i try to put my allen key in all that happens is the allen key spins not removing the bolt:( does anyone know how to get this problem resolved?

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Screwdriver buddy, you're going to have to hammer it in and use it to extract the ram cap... Or you can use a bigger size Allen key or socket, but it'll have to be hammered in.

Unless you have a screw extracter bit, but whatever you do to get it out, you'll need a new one.

Tash has some in his sales thread of creed/demon spares.

Last edited:

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
Screwdriver buddy, you're going to have to hammer it in and use it to extract the ram cap... Or you can use a bigger size Allen key or socket, but it'll have to be hammered in.

Unless you have a screw extracter bit, but whatever you do to get it out, you'll need a new one.

Tash has some in his sales thread of creed/demon spares.
thank you for the fast reply and advise:) irl try that now, i bought this second hand and have only just noticed it while attempting to clean it. ive however just seen that the guy who sold it me has sent another one tho so irl replace it straight away.
thanks again

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
or araldite an allen key to it , let it set, then give it a turn, either way, as Medic says , you`ll need another one to replace.

Reactions: MeDiC

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
or araldite an allen key to it , let it set, then give it a turn, either way, as Medic says , you`ll need another one to replace.
hi mate, how would i araldite an allen key to it. im not very knowledge able on that sort of thing:(

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Areldite is a glue and hardener, when mixed it goes solid, put it on both parts, OK , you lose an allen key as well , but what the heck !! Then just turn to undo ??

Reactions: MeDiC

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
Areldite is a glue and hardener, when mixed it goes solid, put it on both parts, OK , you lose an allen key as well , but what the heck !! Then just turn to undo ??
Ah right i understand now thank you. will give it a go.
thanks for the help

Reactions: Care_Bears

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Good advice from care_bears, use an el cheapo Allen key rather than one of your creed's set.

Most important bit of advice for when you have the new one...

Do not over-tighten it ! It just needs to sit snug so that when you come to maintain the rammer, it cracks free and you can undo it easily ;)

Reactions: Care_Bears

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ive had this so many times with a creed.

I hammered a Flat head screw driver or a Hex Bit into it.

see if foot has any left over or its a email to the states for a new one i think

I put a small drop of oil on the new one as this will stop it happening again