Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pm5 laser eyes

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
hi guys just wondered i have got a pm5 with virtue board an wondered if i can get some laer eyes for it? the pm5 have those tape style eyes so not sure if i can but let me know if they make them and where i can get some if you know thanks

also do they make eye plates in any other clour than black for the pm5?

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
thanks for the link mate but the board doesnt have a slot for the wired eyes that the problem do they even make laser eyes on the tape system eyes??

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
virtue do, but if you ask me the only justification shelling out for laser eyes has is to get rid of those horrible ribbons.

but yes virtue make laser ribbon eyes
thanks well i would only be gettin them for asthetic reasons to be honest do you know where i can get the ribbon laser eyes from? i have seen then for the pmr i think but not sure they fit the pm5 as wel. the ribbon eyes are the only negative i have found with the pm5 every thing else is awesome. any idea how to mod it to wired eyes anyone??

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I dont think there is enough room for wired eyes in the pm5, By that i mean when you route the eye ribbon between the noid there is very little room, so wired eyes may stop the frame fitting the body.

And PM5/6 eyes are different and are not compatable with pmr pm7/8 eyes.

Try lps for virtue eyes for the PM5/6.

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
cheers foot ill have a look
and i didnt think you could mod for wired eyes for that reason but wondered if some one had tried it lol