Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal Millenium Series

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
right it goes like this peeps i need as much info as possible on the first leg in portugal,

info needed would be things like hotels close to the site the site itself and what it was like last year also the entrance fees etc

i take it we will need millenium series passes again like campaign?

so any info would be kool peeps as were gonna give it a good try this year in novice and see what we can do like if we do well in lisbon then germany will be our next stop if not then the dam is calling our names.

anyway peeps thanks for any help u can offer,

regards

taz(the ginger one)

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
sam thanks but already tried that!!

THE MILL SERIES WEB SITE AIN'T ALL THAT LIKE AND THE LINK IT HAS FOR LISBON IS DREADFULL AS IT DONT WORK???

thanks for the effort though sam and if anyone else has any idea's then am more than intrested please post below.

oh will this bump me up now as well i fink it will??mmmmmm??

regards

taz(the ginger one):eek: :eek: :eek:

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
portugal last year was probably my favourite leg!!

i think the hotel we stayed in was the lisbon Marriot, about a 5 minute walk from the site (if your fit). it was like a 4 or 5 star job. the place was also packed with paintballers. it was cool.

the millenium card system is still being re-thinked. so i dont know whats happening there.

if you do go look up Shockwave 3. we will point you towards all the GOOD night spots:D

see you there;)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
the entry fee for the tourney is

Pro: 1250 Euros
AM a: 1000 Euros
Am b: 900 Euros
Nov: 700 Euros

not sure what that equates to in pounds.

hope this helps, the websites working other than the accomodation section, not sure why!

sam

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
cheers bud that helps a little

yeah thanks mate and will check the lisbon site again none of it was working when i tried like ???:confused:

cheers again and peeps any suggestion's would be kool???

regards

taz(the jiiin one)

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
as jnr said stay at the marriot the hotel rocks and its only a few mins away from the site,full of paintballers so the bars always good

it was a great leg last year and should be the same again this year. u should deffinately go

laters
andy

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Whats the deal with taking our guns over? im thinking mr.customs official wont me to happy with me taking my Impy in hand luggage lol can u even take them in your storage luggage? otherwise your gonna have to send them ahead by air mail?
hmmm much more to think about than getting drunk n playing ball lol

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
in past posts people have said you should take off the barrel, air tank and try not to make it look like a 'gun'. I think people also suggested taking a copy of PGI with you to prove you are who you say you are (i.e a 'baller)