Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price appraisal on a truly one off, unique Mini

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Hey all,

I'm wondering what my mini's worth.

Now I know how much standard mini's are worth (£100-£120, they should not be any more then this!!!) and I hate it when I see a mix of different colours schemes being advertised as 1 of 1 etc.

However my one has had a lot of work done to it, the problem is that my taste isn't necessarily what other people want, and I know I wont get back the money I spent on it, I just wan't to know how much I've wasted :rolleyes:

So about this mini, upgrades are:
  • Boss infamous bolt £35
  • Ball raced trigger £25
  • On/off Reg £70
  • Empire Axe grips - don't remember
  • Empire Axe Forgrip - don't remember
  • Custom Ano £80
  • Custom one off lasering £100
  • Shockwave board £20
  • Freak barrel with two different fronts (annoed to match) £50
  • Empire Low profile feedneck £35
  • New Designz spinner detents (thanks MeDiC (y)) £10
cost of the work done and upgrades is over £425 not including the base cost of the mini which was £120 :eek:

Pics:

The condition is also Mint, as you'd expect.

Thanks for looking, Dean

Last edited:
Reactions: Garideon

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I'd keep it rather than see it go for any less than £200...

It's not my cup of tea, but it looks stunning and it's obviously had a lot of work (and cash no doubt) put into it.

Keep it and show it off at events and games, you'll gen an interest in it from someone.

Reactions: Dusty and deaallen

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
True enough, it could be worth a lot more than £160. But if some one will only pay that for it :(

Out of interest Dean, what operating pressure can it run at with the bolt and the freak barrel ?

(Your detents are New Designz spinners btw ;) )

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
MeDiC - As it has the Infamous bolt in it, i'd put it down about the same as my Axe...
140-150psi
3.5ms dwell
1.5 turns out on the back cap from being all the way in
Shooting 275fps +/-3fps
Make sure you underbore it a tad with the Infamous bolt.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Out of interest Dean, what operating pressure can it run at with the bolt and the freak barrel ?
Exactly what WildWayz said lol, I do have my G-1 operating at 130 with the same reg though ;)

Yeah I understand what everyones saying, what its worth to me isn't necessarily what someone else is willing to pay. I'll keep hold of it and maybe one day use it in a trade.

This is always my problem, once I get a marker I can't leave it stock, I have to tinker with it or make it different :rolleyes:

Thanks for everyones help (y)