The Home Of European Paintball

PRO VS PRO Superleague

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Only one sport? I beg to differ! We have rec-ball, seven man, X-Ball, 5 man, 10 man.....and so forth. :D

Anyway, I'll get the PGP's, you get the paratrooper boots.

Hey Bud,
tis OK, Rancid's got the paratrooper boots, him and Helen have a pair each, I'll say no more.........

And as for your revelation regarding our sport.....there is only one....7-man....it rulez :)

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Pete

sounds like its all but decided - 7 man, capped at 16 teams with promotion and relegation, quick turn around games, x-ball flavour with double elimination scheme.

What are we waiting for - feed back to the proposed format or just the in's and out's of the accountants?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Pete

Originally posted by sykesg
sounds like its all but decided - 7 man, capped at 16 teams with promotion and relegation, quick turn around games, x-ball flavour with double elimination scheme.

What are we waiting for - feed back to the proposed format or just the in's and out's of the accountants?
I think this is the best summation one could expect. This is the way to go!:cool:

Steve

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Re: Pete

Originally posted by Wadidiz
I think this is the best summation one could expect. This is the way to go!:cool:

Steve
nah still think the option for other pro teams to enter should be left open until the league settles down!

first 20 to pay their money!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete

Originally posted by sykesg

Gareth, it's anything but decided mate.........far from it in fact !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm sorry

Originally posted by Nick Brockdorff
If we are boring you with pointles debate Pete

Why debate anything at all on P8ntballer ?

If you are a descision maker, you want to keep your debates private, and if your are not, you are wasting your breath in here ?

Might as well close down the whole Major League Forum...... it appears to be meaningles anyway !

:rolleyes:

Nick
Nick, please don't try and look clever at my expense...you haven't got the ammo !!!!

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
the easy way for us all to stop this thread is if the guys involved actually had the required meetings, decided on the format and logistics and shut everyone up by saying 'this is what we are doing.............sign here and pay there............!'

but it looks like it going to be at least a fortnight before that happens, then it will be over xmas, then we will be running to stand still getting preped and trained for the first tourney in Feb, then it will all be changed cos it didnt work as it was thought, and we will all look like numpty's!

i hope i am wrong!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by gaff
the easy way for us all to stop this thread is if the guys involved actually had the required meetings, decided on the format and logistics and shut everyone up by saying 'this is what we are doing.............sign here and pay there............!
They are in the process of that.

i disagree with you, its not as if the drills/training that a team does would change when whats happening next year is announced. Its still gonna be 'shoot the other guys out as fast as you can'. All the drills are gonna be the same, snap shooting drills, breakout drills, sliding, etc..... . Everyone just wants to know because we are all impatient.:D

DMZ Hasse

Larger than life
Originally posted by sjt19
They are in the process of that.

i disagree with you, its not as if the drills/training that a team does would change when whats happening next year is announced. Its still gonna be 'shoot the other guys out as fast as you can'. All the drills are gonna be the same, snap shooting drills, breakout drills, sliding, etc..... . Everyone just wants to know because we are all impatient.:D
I would say that individual drills are basically the same. But which ones to emphasize on would depend on the format. I would say team practices for Xball differs pretty much from ordinary 7-man practice.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
True, but the details already released through various peeps on here have said that it will not be Xball, and that it will be a 7man format. My point was that the training regimes teams use/dont use;) will be largely unaffected by the shift in format next year.:)