Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse breakage

paintball paul

Back To BASIC's
Jun 3, 2006
Essex , England
The main reason the feednecks break is people keep over-tightening them. You really should make sure that the pulse is able to move on the marker without too much force (Not so loose that it falls off the marker, but not so tight that you can't move it).

I'm not saying that you did overtighten it, but this isn't the first time it has happened. I dealt with about 30 broken Pulses whilst I was in Toulouse and I kept re-iterating that point to the customer.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
My feedneck broke for my DXS pulse. Only had it a week. so much for bulletproof. anyone know what im to do as the shells arent available anywhere. I heared about sending the broken shells back to Draxxus. That possible?
Cheers
AnDy
Andyrik - I have replied to your PM - I apologise for it taking a few days as I was in India the last week and only got back today..

Paul is quite right the feedneck being overtightened is the biggest cause of this. Make sure the loader is able to turn on the gun. Polycarbonate when crushed in this way gets tiny fractures in and eventually it breaks.

If you return it to the store you purchased it from they will be happy to replace the loader shell.

US guys please contact the DXS Pulse Technical Assistance Desk

Email: support@dxspulse.com

Phone: 571 261 3377

Euro guys if you get any problems then please contact me.