Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse breakage

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
pulse loader

I have a pulse loader and crack has apeared from no where i have not dropped it and not been in wars to bad it is underneath besides feedneck sent back for replacement but thats not the point they seem to be crap not sure i really want one now nether mind it will do for now but i ???? the price £115 for something that keeps breaking.SHOULD ANYONE BUY ONE ???? PROBALY NOT BUY A RIP DRIVE B OR SOMETHING WE NO WORKS??

M

Misty's Big Adventure

I have a pulse loader and crack has apeared from no where i have not dropped it and not been in wars to bad it is underneath besides feedneck sent back for replacement but thats not the point they seem to be crap not sure i really want one now nether mind it will do for now but i ???? the price £115 for something that keeps breaking.SHOULD ANYONE BUY ONE ???? PROBALY NOT BUY A RIP DRIVE B OR SOMETHING WE NO WORKS??
Just a quick question- How tight was the your q-lock ? When ever i lock my Pulse in I make sure i can move it from side to side just a touch (I don't mean revolve it all the way round lol). But it enough that it keeps my Pulse steady while running/diving etc

I have had no problems with my Pulse apart from a doggy connector in the first one I was sent. But it has preformed well with no pop corn effect at all and easy to clean.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com

Sorry to hear you have had a problem.

The crack in the underside is normally the shear point that the feedneck snaps at. Do you have a clamping feed neck? If you clamp poly carbonate tight it's fine but if you crank the screw too far it will cause a minute fracture point - over time this will give way and it may not be whilst being tightened.

I can only repeat my advice for tightening the neck. Make sure the loader can rotate when mounted on gun. Not so loose that it spins round freely or falls off when inverted but enough that you can twist it with a positive action from your hand.

We have found a batch of shells that appear to be suffering with this issue and we have rectified this.

There is an unconditional warranty on the loader - it will be replaced no matter what is wrong with it. I have had my one since worldcup and played at least twice a month since with no issues but then I haven't cranked the feedneck tight.

If you get any issues with returning it to your dealer then please get in touch with me.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Just a quick question- How tight was the your q-lock ? When ever i lock my Pulse in I make sure i can move it from side to side just a touch (I don't mean revolve it all the way round lol). But it enough that it keeps my Pulse steady while running/diving etc

I have had no problems with my Pulse apart from a doggy connector in the first one I was sent. But it has preformed well with no pop corn effect at all and easy to clean.

Got in there while I was typing eh!

Dr3d

www.team-sexlife.co.uk
Oct 20, 2006
nr Holmbush
www.team-venom.co.uk
Hmmmmm I'm on my 3rd set of shells now for the pulse. Have been through lots of trials and tribulations with the loader. The Design, appearance and function of the beast is brilliant, the brittleness of the loader hmmmm not so clever. Shadowblade runs a G7 Angel, we have spoken many times on this subject of over tightening of the hopper. We both have the knowledge and experience to not do this. Spike how was Toulouse, and India :) still waiting patiently for a call :) .... If I don't hear from you over the next week , I'll give ya a bell.. Now the second set of shells I got for this loader seemed to be fine until I was lite up on a walk on, the hopper took around 4 shots and when examining the loader later found there was cracks all over it, surely this needs to be addressed, the Hopper is such a great design other than the fact of its brittle poly :)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Hmmmmm I'm on my 3rd set of shells now for the pulse. Have been through lots of trials and tribulations with the loader. The Design, appearance and function of the beast is brilliant, the brittleness of the loader hmmmm not so clever. Shadowblade runs a G7 Angel, we have spoken many times on this subject of over tightening of the hopper. We both have the knowledge and experience to not do this. Spike how was Toulouse, and India :) still waiting patiently for a call :) .... If I don't hear from you over the next week , I'll give ya a bell.. Now the second set of shells I got for this loader seemed to be fine until I was lite up on a walk on, the hopper took around 4 shots and when examining the loader later found there was cracks all over it, surely this needs to be addressed, the Hopper is such a great design other than the fact of its brittle poly :)
Toulouse was a great event. India was fine. Everyone was shocked to learn that despite taking a suitcase full of Imodium with me I didn't have any issues whatsoever. Food Great, People couldn't do enough for you and now I know what the horn in your car is for - its a resting place for your hands whilst driving!

I'm confused was I supposed to call you then??? Perhaps something did affect me or maybe my brains going now I'm getting old! Give us a call when you get a chance. Interesting to hear your comments though - I would love to look at this set of shells.

Spike

The pulse is a super fast innovative hopper that has one major teething problem. The shells.

Spike,

Do not get me wrong. I know that you guys are changing shells under warranty which is something I have yet to see any other company do:)

However there is an obvious strength issue with a lot of the shells. As a result this is putting people off. Someone needs to 'kick some ass' down at the injection moulding factory!

Some clarity on the situation would be a mutual benefit to all:)