Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pulse opinions please

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
hi guys im just after some owner reviews on this loader, after the recent problems with my reloader ive decided to give up with it and would like to get it right this time, so any advice would help a lot, it belongs to a mate of mine and hes used it about 4 times from new (i know this to be true), and he's asking a very fair price, do you guys think it'll be worth a look? its being used with a dm6, not sure thats relevant but just so you know, thanks, daz

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Very good hoppers but the shells are incredibly weak and the feednecks are prone to cracking. New shells are often hard to find unless you find a shop with some left. Feeding and cleaning wise I loved them but their brittleness is a major flaw.

Persoanlly for around the same price (around £30-35) id grab a Halo or Invert too or a Vlocity over a pulse.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Very good hoppers but the shells are incredibly weak and the feednecks are prone to cracking. New shells are often hard to find unless you find a shop with some left. Feeding and cleaning wise I loved them but their brittleness is a major flaw.

Persoanlly for around the same price (around £30-35) id grab a Halo or Invert too or a Vlocity over a pulse.
Just dont overtighten the feedneck bud :D

Cracking hoppers imo but personally i would say save for a Rotor :D

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
The Pulse was an excellent loader. The feedneck on one of the batches of Polycarbonate shells was weak which helped kill the product off. When we eventually changed it to ABS it was fine but the damage to its name had already been done. This is symbolic of a product designed by the original guys at PC then the idiots came!

If you want a loader that lasts - Rotor all the way. Its worth the extra few pennies.

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
save for a rotor dude, you will not regret it. IMO they're the best loaders on the market.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
They dont make pulse's anymore .... ?
Correct they do not make them anymore. There are still some around. There was talk of re-doing them but I cant see iy happening tbh.

I have some spares and also a lot of RF chips if anyone's interested in buying any.

As I said ROTOR for all .68 Cal is the way to go.