Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sale gone wrong

kai Clarke

Banned
Jan 13, 2013
hi there i did a trade plus cash with Craig hunter for his luxe, i traded my ego 11 shinner 2 and 300 cash but he did not send all the parts of the manual. i have contacted him many times and he does not reply. I also have another account that is really slow and i was wondering if you could restart it to make it faster please.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
hi there i did a trade plus cash with Craig hunter for his luxe, i traded my ego 11 shinner 2 and 300 cash but he did not send all the parts of the manual. i have contacted him many times and he does not reply. I also have another account that is really slow and i was wondering if you could restart it to make it faster please.
\
What part of the manual are you missing? I have a few pages at my place from one I tore into a couple of weeks ago. Can prolly find you at least 7 pages, though not necessarily in the right order. Buddy of mine tore the crap outta his too though, so between us we may have a full one for you....

Hope this helps!

Reactions: mrb2287

kai Clarke

Banned
Jan 13, 2013
Link to the thread please.

And what other account do you mean?
the other account i am talking about is kai damage. i created it because it was really slow and i asked if you guys could fix it, no one did so i created a new one untill the other one was fixed.

SeanUK

Jan 5, 2013
www.planetpaintball.co.uk
the other account i am talking about is kai damage. i created it because it was really slow and i asked if you guys could fix it, no one did so i created a new one untill the other one was fixed.
Forum accounts do not vary, you cant have slow accounts or fast accounts, they are all the same
it will be your ISP, or the device you are using

Also, did it state it came with a manual? just asking

Last edited:

kai Clarke

Banned
Jan 13, 2013
Forum accounts do not vary, you cant have slow accounts or fast accounts, they are all the same
it will be your ISP, or the device you are using

Also, did it state it came with a manual? just asking
it did come with the manual but there was a part missing. my other account is realy slow it cant be my connection because its fine where ever i log in its the same.

kai Clarke

Banned
Jan 13, 2013
it did come with the manual but there was a part missing. my other account is realy slow it cant be my connection because its fine where ever i log in its the same.
he just forgot to send the other half of the manual but when i asked him he said he would. its been like 2 months and he still has not done it