Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sex offenders allowed to appeal being on the register

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Right...

As mentioned before, there are countless many different types of sex offender, but conversation tends to gravitate towards kiddy fiddlers, so let's get one thing out of the way first:

IF I EVER CATCH SOMEBODY DOING BAD THINGS TO EITHER ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS, I WILL INFLICT UNSPEAKABLE AGONY UPON THAT PERSON. I will probably do jail time after that, but I don't care.

However, there is no point in changing the law so that the legal punishment for these people is having their entrails torn out and fed to them. It will not act as a deterrent.
Like anybody, these people are driven by simple sexual motives, twisted as theirs may be. Like a gay person can not just decide to up and quit being gay, a kiddy fiddler can not stop being attracted to children.
Thankfully most of them can control their desires and decide to live a rather pitiful life, constantly fighting their urges. If anything, these people are to be pitied. (Honesty obliges me to admit that I wouldn't wanna live next to one though, despite his ability to control himself.)
Some even choose chemical or physical castration as the ultimate means of controlling themselves. As a man, can you imagine doing that? I can't...

Now, that small group that does give in to their urges, like the gay people that can't stop being gay, can't deny what they are, abhorrent as they me be to us. They still would not be able to better control themselves if penalties were far more severe than they are now. They are what they are and they do what they do.
You could argue that in that case, just shoot them all dead and be done with it if they aren't able to change their ways. There is however one thing that we should always keep in mind. The moral high ground. A society should have it's own morality and not change it's moral codes depending on who it's dealling with. Either torture the sh*t out of everybody or nobody at all. Simples.

Reactions: Cook$

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
now most of you won`t have had to deal with this scum off the earth
i persoanally have my youngest just before the last fed cup was raped by a piece of ****
did this piece of crap get their just desserts thats for me to know and others to find out
but i will say you can be put on the register for bugger all
how many lads at 18 have been out with girls at 15 and got caught this is the problem
we need commonsense on ths

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
Maybe there should be a secondary 'provisional nonce list' that is for the less severe sexual scenarios like groping asses in a workplace etc (bad example but ya know what I mean) that would not command such severe punishments but would still dish out some form of justice. Repeat offenders on said 'provisional' nonce list could then be promoted to main sex offenders list if they dont kirb the error of there ways, knowing that in doing so they risk facing the wrath of robbos pliers

ChEf for PM......:tsk:

-ChEf
As far as i am aware their is 2 lists, i have a friend who got it on at a leavers party, he's 16 and she was 15, their was only about 3 weeks between their birthday, whether he knew or not i dont know but still.

He pleaded that he didnt know, but was warned that a not guilty could land him in prison, so from sheer fear he went guilty, got a massive fine and 5 years on the main list (dont know whats the difference) and then dropped to the other list for the remainder of his life.

I know nothing about this stuff, just what they said in court, to be honest, im not sure the girl even wanted it, it was the parents that cheered when the judge said £1500 fine :tsk:

So i do agree, their should be a deciding factor as to who goes on the list and who doesn't, not everything is strait forward, like this, but anything that is against young kids should be left their with public access for all to see.

Lets see how they like the outside then, but then again it would impede his rights and probally get put in protective custody and have his/her name changed and given a small mansion in the country :tsk::tsk::tsk:

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I'm fine with them coming off the list, and being treated the same as every other criminal, on the condition that this equality also applies to their jail-time - they have to be put with the rest of the prison population, and not in a secured wing. I want them to know that once they get caught, they are going to be better off topping themselves than going down.
Lifer-parent-inmates do society the service of marking sex-cases with a nice wide smiley-face, for free, which means we don't even need a list, we will be able to spot sex offenders clearly enough already.

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Give them the choice, go on the list or go into general Prison population. Segregation from general prison would be applicable to those who feel they would be at risk from mixing with other prisoners and willing to be put on the register for life, where they belong. To be isolated from the main prison without being classified and registered as a sex criminal would violate the human rights of the other prisoners who get no special treatment for their crimes, the do-gooders wouldn't want that now would they. In the words of the bouncer, "your name's not down, you're not coming in!"
The better option would be to toss the filth out and let the parents deal with them.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
unfortuneately i deal with these scum bags day in day out, and yes there are the cases which shouldnt really warrant sex offenders register i.e going to a club (18+) and hooking up with some one and it going a bit pete tong. why would you question if she in the club. if its nappy night then fine but no in reality if you got nice bit of ass looking you up and down, bang on it. I believe it is the human rights act mainly involved in this. yet no judge, rapists, police force really gives two hoots about the victims rights. the right to life, the right to freedom from torture, the right to live safely and have a private life. all these rights are protecting the guilty and not the victims. i say **** em, let them stay on it to live with the shame for the rest of their sorry lives. the victims have to, not through choice either. also as Missy Q stated. get rid of nonce wings, why protect the beasts. dog eat dog world. the victim gets sod all help. why should we help the weiny mofo's. they stand behind wardens backs because they fear for their life. damn how did the victim feel?

if the people instigating these rules had been victims of crimes or had their children tampered with there whole view would change. i once worked in a magistrates court and did an open day. the court cells are bare. just a wooden bench. one person said isnt it inhumane to keep someone in there? reply was "if someone had raped, murdered, assaulted some one in you family would you like them to have a tv and a computer? what followed was a simple "fair enough"

As The great Buddha stated, they are what they are. yes they are! agreed? however resulting to unethical and immoral ways of dealing with these such as stoning to death and killing them all, makes us no better than them. granted be a lot happier however we are a society which is in turmoil. treat them like for like. rights of victim breached, rights of the perp gone. however we are a world of extraordinary people, and we have come incredibly far from what barbaric acts once committed. how right would we to be and 'cleanse' this type of people. it only takes one incident and you could be on it as well and would you feel great if you was 'cleansed'? like for like is the way forward.:)