Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sheared off barrel stuck in gun...

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
if u get small bit of wet and dry paper, rub the inside of the barrel thats stuck, then nip down to your local games workshop or any model shop and buy some modelling putty or milliput, put to nice sized lumps into the barreland press them down hard so they bond well to the barrel, make sure its a lump that protrudes about .5cm in to the breach so looks like 2 spikes, then get pair of needle nose pliers and open them so they sit behind the spikes(making sense) then twist whilst keepin the pliers tight to the barrel edge, i done it on a site tipman few months back worked quite well, got the barrel most of way out then mole gripped the edges of it.:D

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
orite lee, is this what happened at training with the uni-tech, might be worth contacting warped as well to say whats happened, they may look into it

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
nope, this is the replacement which is why i think it might be my gun doing it...seems a bit odd for it to happen twice in the same gun and then nowhere else...

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
No, just stick to good barrels.

Clearly, the metal is too then at that point...it's ****e.

They are good barrels!!!

You try working and maching threads that fine in such a small area,
if it hasnt been overtightened you should be able to put a glove on and use your finger to take it out.

On a note make sure before you screw replacement into gun make sure front is screwed all the way in first as it is that it stops on in the gun.

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
This one isn't coming out by hand, several people have tried but the first time it happened it was easy enough to get out...I don't think i over tightened it but i do think it must be the gun, everybody else i've spoken to who has them thinks they're great...