The Home Of European Paintball

Show us ya scars

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Well, guess its a answer...

No point listing silly things like broken arms & legs..

Two worst injures I've had are both as a result of working with horses. Used to work on a stud farm, one of the stallions their was an aggressive beasty when it came to sex, one of the mares he was doing
that day freaked out and started thrashing, one of the girls I worked with let go of the horse to stop herself from getting crushed. Annoyingly the mare swung her head in my direction and caught me on the side
of my head. the bit she was wearing cut through my hat, gave me 12 or so stitches up the side of my head and a fractured skull to boot (along with a complimentary stay in hospital).

I stopped working with horses as the money was poor, but bought my own horse as a hobby. After a few months of training her for really stupid things (like cannon fire, chain mail, cars and assorted fights)
she freaked out at a tractor bounced me off a wall, kicked out as I bounced off and took a chunk of bone out of a vertebrae. Queue another long and dull stay in hospital.

As far as injures seen go, funniest has to be a stable lad accidentally inject himself with ACP (A mild sedative to horses). He turned round, looked surprised said F*** then collapsed. Spending 3 days in &
out of consciousness.

And I accidentally stabbed a work mate in the face with a pitchfork, Chipping his cheekbone.

Hope thats enough :)

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Damn Dood you take the cake on this one! I am not even gonna post! Execpt this...

While out snowboarding in the Sierra's So California I hit a 7 foot jump back in the day when they knew nothing about landing ramps. Landed flat ground and watched my knee hyperextend 90 degrees in the wrong direction! 8 hours of surgery and 2 tendon graphs later I am able to board and paintball to this day!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
One of the best I have seen was this mate of mine who was so pissed, he fell flat onto his face on tarmac. He managed to take a chunk out of his forehead, nose, and chin. What a plonker......

Remind you of anyone pupster01?????

I have had some quite good accidents but somehow managed to not sustain any serious injuries. I have fallen off 40 foot high scaffolding landing flat on my back, been stabbed in the chest ( the knife bounced off my breast bone) fell off a rope swing and hit a wall breaking 3 ribs, been run over soo many times etc etc

Just call me Mr accident prone

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Funniest thing I have seen was a mate of mine at a pump tourney. He didn't realise that there was an opposition player a few meters away from him, so he got up and started to run. Within seconds he hit the ground writhing in agony after the opposition player had shot.......point blank in the nads:( Thats gotta hurt!

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
OK, .... just because you asked so nicely:-

Have had many more than my fair share of the usual injuries ie. broken and fractured arms,legs,fingers and toes etc but here's just some of the interesting ones.

Aged fifteen, attacked by a gang of thirty youths, sustained eleven fractures between my wrist and elbow of left arm, broken nose, two broken ribs and a dislocated jaw.

Aged sixteen, I broke my neck in a car accident. three months in hospital and three months in rehab.

Aged seventeen, severed the tendon that attaches the calf muscle to my ankle. ( fell off a kerb!!!!)

Aged eighteen, I fell down scaffolding inside a water tower, sixty feet bouncing side to side all the way down, many breaks.

Aged nineteen, swimming underwater along the bottom of a pool in Spain, I tore my chest open on a open grid. The pool turned red which was quite funny, but it didn't hurt nearly as much as when the spainish first aider squirted iodine into the hole in me.

Aged twenty, had ninteen stitches to sew the left hand side of my top lip back on. By a drunk doctor with very shaky hands!!!

I could go on like this, but for now I'll leave a large gap here which I will fill in if people want me to. (I'm thirty-six)

but the one that will make everyone cringe the most is, (especially the blokes) forget getting shot in the nuts..... I had a vasectomy with NO anesthetic what so ever...beat that.