Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skull pile lasered 09 geo-SOLD

G

Gassy

sorry, price is firm. and i will only insure up to want is paid to me. it seems alittle shady going over. as far a paypal, its free for you to send so i don't get the fee part of your request.
basiclly, what i want is posted. plan and simple. if you want. let me know, i will give you my paypal. you pay my price. i ship insured for the my sell price. youget my outstanding marker, and everybody is happy.

PLEASE BE ADVISED, i broke my ankle this morning and can not drive right now. i will do my best to get my marker out as fast as possible, but i am at the mercy of my "drive" for a bit.
thank you fo rthe interest
For your information
Next day delivery,you would only be insuring the gun for £400,as they ask the value at the post office and that goes on the receipt.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?mediaId=22700554&catId=400026

Mrs G.

Reactions: crawler78

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
thanks gassy. i understand they ask, but he asked me to insure for 500. that is above my asking price. i do not feel right doing that. i see the chart, but i have told them selling my others and they have sorted it for me. thanks for the link thou. never thought to look that up. very helpfull

G

Gassy

thanks gassy. i understand they ask, but he asked me to insure for 500. that is above my asking price. i do not feel right doing that. i see the chart, but i have told them selling my others and they have sorted it for me. thanks for the link thou. never thought to look that up. very helpfull
I think you will find what he meant was insured upto £500,as that is the first insurance bracket and means he wanted it posted next day by 1pm.:)

Mrs G.

Reactions: Cool3108

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
OH my bad. i am on some good med right now and not htinking 100%
thanks.

well if thats the case, to state again. i can not drive right now due to a broken ankle. shipping may take a day or two depending on when i can get a ride to the post.
thanks again