Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skull pile lasered 09 geo-SOLD

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
very nice offer, but that is like me getting full price for the geo witch is the only way i will sell it, andyou giving me 230 for the impulse. i can get way more for the impulse. sorry, i will have to pass. but thanks again

G

Gassy

Hey, I can not PM you because your inbox is full. Please clean it so I could write what you asked :)
You need to put your offer on this thread and not by pm.,as per the forum rules you agreed to follow.

G

Gassy

I wrote him an offer but he asked some more info. I'm not able to send it to him due to his full inbox.

You wrote this;

I want this. I need it untill saturday, but there is a problem. I live in Lithuania, could you ship it to here? I'm pming you right now

But you have not put your offer on the thread(the price you are willing to pay).

I am presuming you are wanting the marker for this saturday,It is now tuesday,if it was posted tomorrow,you may struggle to get it for then.

kaspis

Lithuanian Baller
You wrote this;

I want this. I need it untill saturday, but there is a problem. I live in Lithuania, could you ship it to here? I'm pming you right now

But you have not put your offer on the thread(the price you are willing to pay).

I am presuming you are wanting the marker for this saturday,It is now tuesday,if it was posted tomorrow,you may struggle to get it for then.
Okey, sorry for my stupidness (I wrote a pm for him with a price)

I would buy it for 410£

I might not get it untill saturday but I still want it

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
Kaspis,
i had replied to you on page one. to consider i would want the full asking price, and you would have to cover shipping. also i would have to see how shipping to your location would be. so please give me some sort of address so i can check on it and let you know.