Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skull pile lasered 09 geo-SOLD

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
very nice offer, but that is like me getting full price for the geo witch is the only way i will sell it, andyou giving me 230 for the impulse. i can get way more for the impulse. sorry, i will have to pass. but thanks again
personally I don't think you will get a better offer you didn't last you listed the Impulse and even less interest this time, I am only interested in a deal on both the markers at £650 so think about it and let me know, please don't take it as an insult It's just how I see it.

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
Would take that. You arent gonna get any better
thank you for your option, but it is not needed. you do not know what other offers i have elsewhere. and like i posted, if i can not get my asking for the geo, i will gladly keep it. my impusle will sell for more then the differance. and again, i like it so no harm waiting for what i want

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
thank you for your option, but it is not needed. you do not know what other offers i have elsewhere. and like i posted, if i can not get my asking for the geo, i will gladly keep it. my impusle will sell for more then the differance. and again, i like it so no harm waiting for what i want
Good luck

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
i will take it for £390 cash all in sent with insurance up to £500
i have got the money ready and can pay via bank transfer or paypal (you pay fees)
if ok pm me details
tom

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
i will take it for £390 cash all in sent with insurance up to £500
i have got the money ready and can pay via bank transfer or paypal (you pay fees)
if ok pm me details
tom
sorry, price is firm. and i will only insure up to want is paid to me. it seems alittle shady going over. as far a paypal, its free for you to send so i don't get the fee part of your request.
basiclly, what i want is posted. plan and simple. if you want. let me know, i will give you my paypal. you pay my price. i ship insured for the my sell price. youget my outstanding marker, and everybody is happy.

PLEASE BE ADVISED, i broke my ankle this morning and can not drive right now. i will do my best to get my marker out as fast as possible, but i am at the mercy of my "drive" for a bit.
thank you fo rthe interest