Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snetterton Event Sunday 24th All Day

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
hi is any one going 2 moz as i was thinking off going 2 play.but might just come and watch as money is a bit of of a problem at the mo. ps i have never played superair only played walk ons at necton and norwich.but are very keen 2 get in 2 super air .ps i also keen 2 jion a team 4 next year .if now one knows u i am i have a green pm5 and green proto pants etc.hope 2 see some of u soon :cool:
Hi mate. Won't be there tomorrow but will be there the 8th. Me and game are looking to put together a team for next season. I think it was you i was talking to at plumstead road last month?:confused: If you're at snetterton on the 8th will speak somemore.

Edit: Oh and yeah, you may want to lose the text speak.

Snetterton Closed Sunday 1st October

hi is any one going 2 moz as i was thinking off going 2 play.but might just come and watch as money is a bit of of a problem at the mo. ps i have never played superair only played walk ons at necton and norwich.but are very keen 2 get in 2 super air .ps i also keen 2 jion a team 4 next year .if now one knows u i am i have a green pm5 and green proto pants etc.hope 2 see some of u soon :cool:
Sorry to all of you wishing to attent tomorrow - we are closed for playing. At the moment we are putting up netting to stop the posibility of 'stray balls' from hitting the general public on the market. This is taking a little longer than expected (wind problems :eek: ).

I will be open sor sales, tech, and general chat and chill out - kettle will be on!

Once again - sorry be t no play Sunday 1st.

Will be open Sunday 8th.

Thanks

Mark.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
was then going to say that myself

btw the reason your pm5 eyes played up was the paint was to small had the same problem since then and runs fine with eyes of on small paint

Kiss FM (Vibe FM) will be at Combat Paintball

Hi All,

Just if you were interested, as Snetterton will not be playing, why not go over to Combat Paintball woodland/rec site and shoot som DJ's from Kiss FM?

Thay will be open Tomorrow Sunday 1st, and you might even get yourself on the radio! :p . (Pete the marshal has the face for radio :D ).

Might have some 'SPECIAL DEALS' on paint, just let me know if you are going over, nd i can tell Mr P, and see what we can do.

Go on - have a laugh!

Mark

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Hi All,

Just if you were interested, as Snetterton will not be playing, why not go over to Combat Paintball woodland/rec site and shoot som DJ's from Kiss FM?

Thay will be open Tomorrow Sunday 1st, and you might even get yourself on the radio! :p . (Pete the marshal has the face for radio :D ).

Might have some 'SPECIAL DEALS' on paint, just let me know if you are going over, nd i can tell Mr P, and see what we can do.

Go on - have a laugh!

Mark

lol, I'm gonna tell Pete you said that :p

kickedaside05

Jul 6, 2006
No i didn't get a dc2 still shotting a shocker. I just love it to much to sell it. I was kind of looking forward to seeing the new layout even though i wasn't going to play. That kind of sucks. Oh well my wallet will like it. Later!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
the new shockers look realy nice

will come down on the 8th i think for a day out should be up to it by then