Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snetterton Event Sunday 24th All Day

kickedaside05

Jul 6, 2006
Has anyone been hit on the hopper with out knowing it? Ya thats what i thought. I am still new to tourney play yell at me when we are playing or tell me after the game is over. At least I am not one of the players that wants to argue with the ref over something about that. If a marshall would have said i was out or somebody said look at your hopper I would have been more than happy to make my way to the dead box.

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Has anyone been hit on the hopper with out knowing it? Ya thats what i thought. I am still new to tourney play yell at me when we are playing or tell me after the game is over. At least I am not one of the players that wants to argue with the ref over something about that. If a marshall would have said i was out or somebody said look at your hopper I would have been more than happy to make my way to the dead box.
Seems a little bit of a random comment :confused: :confused:

Care to elaborate?

:cool:

akruse

Jul 16, 2006
An enjoyable days ballin, good venue, nice guys/gals.

......to the American guy dressed in red with "00" on the back of your shirt, you got shot TWICE on your hopper during one of the first games and wiped away on your bunker....tut tut tut:rolleyes:

Small pic of field:

believe he was responding to this maybe.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
just ignore it allways someone who moans about something been shot loads of times and never noticed

last time i played in the woods was an american guy who said sorry if he bonus balled me (he hadnt) nice bloke

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
believe he was responding to this maybe.
Well quite possibly........:rolleyes:

Not to stir up bad sentiment or anything......but it wasn't just one person who saw what went on and we could hear and see it hitting the hopper, and we were off the far side of the field.........

Being accused or accusing people of cheating sucks.....either way......but as cheating occurs in our sport, its not something we are going to get rid of overnight.......:(

So, Kickedaside05......there were lots of witnesses and your actions looked very dubious as you rubbed your hopper on the bunker.....this is not going to get resolved....you say it was an honest mistake, the witnesses say otherwise......never the twain shall meet.....

Thats the way it is unfortunately.......:(

deadbox

Moving On
Oct 27, 2005
www.dyematrix.com
Visit site
My first post was not a dig at Americans, as my wife and two of my kids are also American. I was just pointing out my observations from a post already started on this thread with more detail. I do not have a problem speaking out about anything I witness and if i'm wrong i'll apologise to whomever it concerns...........

As for cheating being part of the sport, it goes on because people allow it to go on, starting with the individual that could just train harder and get better playing tighter/faster, instead of kidding themselves.

This is no way a dig at the Marshals up at snetterton as they run around doing the best they can.......good jobs guys and keep it going.

I guess the four of us watching were incorrect.

Any further discussions regarding my post can be taken up with me at the next Wednesday night session. My name is Chris and I will be shooting a DM6 and very approachable.

See you there

akruse

Jul 16, 2006
My first post was not a dig at Americans, as my wife and two of my kids are also American. I was just pointing out my observations from a post already started on this thread with more detail. I do not have a problem speaking out about anything I witness and if i'm wrong i'll apologise to whomever it concerns...........

As for cheating being part of the sport, it goes on because people allow it to go on, starting with the individual that could just train harder and get better playing tighter/faster, instead of kidding themselves.

This is no way a dig at the Marshals up at snetterton as they run around doing the best they can.......good jobs guys and keep it going.

I guess the four of us watching were incorrect.

Any further discussions regarding my post can be taken up with me at the next Wednesday night session. My name is Chris and I will be shooting a DM6 and very approachable.

See you there
good post..