Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snetterton Event Sunday 24th All Day

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Deadbox, couldn't agree more.......

The problem with cheating is that those who cheat and are caught protest their innocent to the point where you doubt your accusation sometimes...

And sometimes, it is a genuine error.......( I didn't see or feel the hit on my feed neck/pack/foot etc).....

Cheating devalues you, your team and the sport as a whole. If we all took a stand against it, it would cease to be an issue. Unfortunately, the less moral individuals out there need to make up for their professional and personal short comings some how :p

So, if kickaside05 wasn't cheating and it was a genuine mistake.....then our collective apologies........if you were.....well thats an issue you need to deal with yourself:eek:

And after all, why cheat.....we're only training.....lets work on our skills to be sure we don't need to cheat :rolleyes:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Deadbox, couldn't agree more.......

The problem with cheating is that those who cheat and are caught protest their innocent to the point where you doubt your accusation sometimes...

And sometimes, it is a genuine error.......( I didn't see or feel the hit on my feed neck/pack/foot etc).....

Cheating devalues you, your team and the sport as a whole. If we all took a stand against it, it would cease to be an issue. Unfortunately, the less moral individuals out there need to make up for their professional and personal short comings some how :p

So, if kickaside05 wasn't cheating and it was a genuine mistake.....then our collective apologies........if you were.....well thats an issue you need to deal with yourself:eek:

And after all, why cheat.....we're only training.....lets work on our skills to be sure we don't need to cheat :rolleyes:
G7fly !

kickedaside05

Jul 6, 2006
I didn't say the comment was against American and i don't think anyone who goes out there is like that. The one comment about the American that was worried about bonus balling the person was me. I don't like overshooting.

kickedaside05

Jul 6, 2006
Also i just want to say that if i do something come up and talk to me. I am very approcable as well. I do also work up at Combat and do not want to give that place a bad name, because i love the sport and the diversity of the people that come out there.

Tuga

Jul 16, 2005
Thetford, Norfolk
Visit site
As for cheating being part of the sport, it goes on because people allow it to go on, starting with the individual that could just train harder and get better playing tighter/faster, instead of kidding themselves.

See you there
i dont know anyone that trains harder than the pro teams (dynasty, russian legion, xsv...)and guess what, they are the first ones to cheat ! !
thats part of the game, and i consider that a kind of skill, if you are caught you will be penalised.
i think its like faults on football, if you do it you can get a card ! !
someone told me something once that made me think, he told me:
i cheat, you cheat, everybody cheats, and those who dont, have a very small chance to win ! !

but this has nothing to do with snetterton, i had lots of fun in there ! !

by the way, if you are talking about some guy with a black egg, i was outside the field behind the guy and i can tell you, it was the biggest bang i ever heard in a hopper, but i must also say that i didnt saw the usual splash of paint when it hit ! !

kickedaside05

Jul 6, 2006
I do hope everybody had a good time I know i did. Nope don't have a black egg. Must have been another person wipe.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
so did you change your marker then last time you was thinking about getting a directors cut autococker

sold my red black eblade :( do miss her

but got a pm5 now which is so nice to use

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
hi

hi is any one going 2 moz as i was thinking off going 2 play.but might just come and watch as money is a bit of of a problem at the mo. ps i have never played superair only played walk ons at necton and norwich.but are very keen 2 get in 2 super air .ps i also keen 2 jion a team 4 next year .if now one knows u i am i have a green pm5 and green proto pants etc.hope 2 see some of u soon :cool:

akruse

Jul 16, 2006
hi is any one going 2 moz as i was thinking off going 2 play.but might just come and watch as money is a bit of of a problem at the mo. ps i have never played superair only played walk ons at necton and norwich.but are very keen 2 get in 2 super air .ps i also keen 2 jion a team 4 next year .if now one knows u i am i have a green pm5 and green proto pants etc.hope 2 see some of u soon :cool:
man lose the text speak :eek: Dont think they are open tomorrow, just the combat rec field not snetterton. I think they are having the radio deal tomorrow.