Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well...you would think so, but I am hung slightly better than an Ant...probably better than "Adam and The Ants", put together in fact.

The good thing about the aforementioned, opportune time of attack, is that while in REM sleep, you lose much of your muscle tension. So that fact, combined with a steady, slippery approach to the whole thing, certainly allows either entrance to accommodate an above average member, with little disturbance to the sleep cycle.

Sorry buddy, but I have to pull the that's-a-load-of-crap-card. I know a thing or two about the human body (I should, I've broken quite a few of them) and, long story short, if what you say were true, we'd all sh*t and piss in our beds every night... Believe me.
Besides that, most people wake up by a simple touch alone, let alone manipulation of the extremities. It's a leftover of our instincts, meant to keep us from being eaten by rabid sabre tooths while we sleep.

So either you really are hung like an ant, or you are talking a lot of crap. Either way, it's bad. Sorry, can't make it any nicer than that...

And since this thread took a turn for the worse, it is now dead.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Sorry buddy, but I have to pull the that's-a-load-of-crap-card. I know a thing or two about the human body (I should, I've broken quite a few of them) and, long story short, if what you say were true, we'd all sh*t and piss in our beds every night... Believe me.
Besides that, most people wake up by a simple touch alone, let alone manipulation of the extremities. It's a leftover of our instincts, meant to keep us from being eaten by rabid sabre tooths while we sleep.

So either you really are hung like an ant, or you are talking a lot of crap. Either way, it's bad. Sorry, can't make it any nicer than that...

And since this thread took a turn for the worse, it is now dead.
Bummer dude, there goes Skeet's business as an expert witness in Rape Cases. I was hoping it was true.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Cause I like a good old argument and with a sense of fairplay in mind (and Skeet went to the effort and wasn't rude once) I'll post his reply...But the thread stays locked and if Buddha wants to reply and lock it again thats it..Would you argue with him ...

SKeets Reply..

Besides that, most people wake up by a simple touch alone, let alone manipulation of the extremities. It's a leftover of our instincts, meant to keep us from being eaten by rabid
sabre tooths
while we sleep.

Ok
. It would seem that you are either so well hung, that it would be impossible to achieve what I stated or you are not in possession of all of the facts.

I am quite sure you have broken many bodies in your time, but that does not make you an expert on the human body.

So then, what makes it possible for me to be correct? I know I am correct, so it just remains for me to prove that, or attempt to.

You say that if what I said was true, we would p!
ss
and sh!t ourselves every night?
what I said was, we lose much of our muscle tension, not all of it.

During part of my further education, I studied Psychology.

A study into the effects of REM sleep deprivation was carried out on cats. They were placed into a cage, with a steep slope on which they could sleep. Once they entered REM sleep, they lost muscle tension below the neck, slid down the slope and were awoken by the water. The cats actually died after a few days of this, which demonstrated the importance of REM sleep. Not that I am here to discuss it's importance, but merely an effect of it.

Google has shown me a similar study, as carried out on rats. If you look at the second page down, "Materials and Methods" it describes the process.

http://journals.tubitak.gov.tr/medical/issues/sag-01-31-6/sag-31-6-6-0009-2.pdf

Another site, comments on this also.

http://www.psywww.com/intropsych/ch03_states/rem_sleep_in_cats.html

It
coments
on loss of
mucle
tension in humans, for example;

If a student goes to sleep during a lecture, the posture muscles retain their tension at first, so the student remains upright. In a few minutes the student may move into something resembling REM sleep. The muscles relax, and the student gradually keels over, striking the desk or a nearby classmate. The student usually wakes up confused, having been awakened in the middle of a dream.

Something that is familiar to me, (only with a book!), is also commented on;

One student reported that he avoided falling asleep in lecture by grasping a pencil between two fingers when he felt drowsy. If he started dropping off to sleep, the pencil slipped from between his fingers, which woke him up. Perhaps if a lecturer hears a clattering of pencils dropping to the floor, it is time to move on to the next topic.

If you continue to page two, it shows you the human sleep cycle.

So, we can conclude from this, that in fact, a reduction in muscle tension, is factual during REM sleep.

Now for the muscle in question.

So the Anal Sphincter, is a muscle that is designed to prevent the unwanted expulsion of faeces.

Similar to your comments regarding how easy it is to wake people up and it's grounding in survival instincts, should you become aware that something may inadvertantly "pop out" while asleep, you would either clench or wake up. Unless of course you are too pi$$ed or stoned etc for these important signals to move through your nerve endings.

Wiki says this;

The action of this muscle is peculiar.

(1) It is, like other muscles, always in a state of tonic contraction, and having no antagonistic muscle it keeps the anal canal and orifice closed.

(2) It can be put into a condition of greater contraction under the influence of the will, so as more firmly to occlude the anal aperture, in expiratory efforts unconnected with defecation.

So it is a muscle, that naturaly keeps things closed up, but if (gently!) forced open, has no other muscle to return it forceably to it's original position (an antagonistic muscle).

Once again, drawing on your survival instinct comment, if someone is going to poke something up your bum, you have little to stop them other than your own will. Meaning, you have to bear down on it to keep it closed. Or in your case, beat the crap out of them first:D

If you have lost your ability to fully control the muscles in your body, from the neck down, how do you propose one would do that?

Obviously, I wouldn't expect you to question why people are able to survive the night, as all natural physiological function are not subject to your will. Heartbeat, breathing etc are all controlled by your brain, unconsciously. Yes, you can affect them at will, but not fully. It is impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath, for example as you would simply pass out, then start breathing again.

"Most people wake up by a simple touch alone"

Do they? When are you trying to wake them? What part of the sleep cycle are they in, when you try? What about people who sleep walk?

Manipulation of the extremities, is likely to wake someone up?

Perhaps, if done vigorously. You have dog's do you not? My stupid Cocker spaniel, likes to sleep upside down on the sofa. If I am next to him, I can grap both his back paws in my hand and slowly pull his legs straight...if he is in REM sleep. If I do it when he isn't, he naturally pulls them back and gives me evils.

Try that?

So, hopefully from this, you can see that it is wholely plausible, to abuse a loved one in the way I described, without being hung like an Ant.

It takes close attention to detail and some precautions, to avoid "alerting their survival instinct", namely care and some lube, but it can certainly be done.

You will know if they aren't in REM sleep, as they will clench back at you, or shift over a bit.
If they fully wake during, they will possibly hit you:D

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you did and thank you to Dskize for posting it for me.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Again, load of crap.

It's all fun and games, getting your "knowledge" from places like wiki and google, but unfortunately for you, psychology was part of my education as well, advanced psychology part of my training during my career and I know a lot about the human body. not just because I've broken a few. The fact that you try to use an obvious joke (the breaking bodies bit) as a counter argument, just goes to show how "good" you are at discussing things. Not very, in case you were wondering.

All that spiel about muscles below the next is not relevant at all. There are some muscles that keep doing what they do no matter how sleepy they are. Yes, it is possible to do certain things to the muscle discussed without waking somebody, but not what you say. It doesn't need much stretching before alarm bells start ringing, so the point about being hung like an ant still stands. That's why most people don't sh*t the bed and they wake up when the urge hits them.

The only way you could do what you say you do, without a person waking up, is a chemically induced sleep. Congratulations, you are a rapist now. Or you're talking sh*t. Either way, it's still bad.

But let's for argument's sake say that you manage to slip it in without waking her up (let's assume you've done some hardcore fisting which has stretched the whole shabang beyond any reason, or something, whatever), she'd (he?) still wake up when you started "doing" the deed. Or would you just lay there real silently? How the hell would you get your nut off then? Well, have fun with that...

You sir, talk a lot of crap in order to get your e-cool up. But sorry, the grown ups are not impressed. You know when I really knew you are full of crap? When your counter argument was that you "are hung like Adam and the Ants put together". Fool please...

Anyway, I'm off to annoy my girlfriend, who has a very limited gag reflex and allows me to do certain things when she's awake. Much more fun that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.