Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sold a Marker Member confirmed the marker is ok Now has issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Need some advise

Sold a mini to a member advised him that the marker would need to be adjusted/ Chrono due to me cleaning/lubing bolt. Member pmed me saying he done this and the marker was firing fine and he was happy.

The next day the same member has pmed me saying the marker is now not working. The issues he has told me sound to me and a Kee tech that i know user error

I have offered to send him new parts as this will sort the issues out

How do i stand with a refund as this marker was working when i sent it and i have ppl to confirm this and i also have a Pm from him saying he is happy and the marker is all working.

People that know me and have brought stuff off me know that this is not the norm for

Any help would be good

Rich

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
All looks fine (though you've been around long enough so i didn't think it wouldn't be....)

What is he claiming the problem to be?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
All looks fine (though you've been around long enough so i didn't think it wouldn't be....)

What is he claiming the problem to be?

Right

Where do i start lol

The mini is breaking paint- But from what he is saying its a barrel break he saying his the rotor is chopping it aswell. - I have said that shoulds like its bad paint/ Chrono to high

Only firing one ball per one trigger pull ????????? as far as i knew thats normal stock board stock settings.

Blow back shooting a ball 1-2 meters in the air.

Im sorry but i know abit about minis and i would never send a marker out to anyone if it was wrong. I fired to pots i a mates garden who is also done a course on mini's and it was working fine

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Right you have a good rep, so i think is time he learnt how to fit a gun. so get him to post in public in the tech room and we will all help him out. but im guessing bolt has been put back together wrong. get some spare out to him, ok ?

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
I dont think you have given all the details in this thread,

On arrival reg was not set

Grips had not been screwed in fully

Paint in barrel

I didnt fire 1 ball at a time "semi-auto" i loaded with my hand one ball at a time into the breach and fired.

The paint was brand new, i suspect it wasnt a barrel break more it was firing the mash it made from blowing back and destroying the balls exiting the hopper.

the chrono was below what it could have been, it was somewhere aroud 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.