Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD: Angel G7 Fly, Stiffi barrel kit, Viewloader Velocity, Hayden Fraser stand

SecretSquirrel83

All the gear, no idea
Sep 6, 2006
Hello all. I've been hanging on to my kit for a while, expecting to get back in the game but the time has come to sell it. Up for sale I have..

Angel G7 Fly in box with manual, charger and accessories.
Stiffi 14" carbon barrel kit
Hayden Fraser gun stand
Viewloader Vlocity (missing top filling flap).

This has all been in indoor storage for a few years. After a charge the Angel powers up without any problems. I do not have any way to gas up a tank and test fire it. Whilst I'm sure it'll all work OK, I cannot give any guarantees for that. Same for the Vlocity. Consider the Vlocity a free extra and don't factor it into any offer you might make.

I've tried to see what prices similar markers have gone for, but there aren't many around and the threads often have their prices removed after sale.

I'll ask for £150 including delivery for the lot, but will listen to advice and offers.

Thanks.

SOLD 20/05/16

Last edited:

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
How much for the stand and what bore sizes / thread is the Stiffi Barrel and how much for that too? Very interested in upgrading my barrels :)

Last edited:

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
Can I get first dibs on the stiffi barrel kit / stand as I urgently need to upgrade and would be willing to pay more :) as long as the barrels are in good condition

Last edited: