Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Some advice/help please

RobbieG1966

Shoot first .. Ask later!
Sep 20, 2009
Middle England!
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to give someone a gentle nudge please?

Have bought a bottle through this thread: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129178. Paid through paypal on 10 November. Last contact from Will L 16 November. Have pmd him. He has been on the site (yesterday) with no response. He has posted a wanted (I4s) since purchase and since his last pm to me.

He pm'd me on 16 Nov saying he had had some bad family news. But since then posted the wanted thread.

He plays for London Tigers 2 - so probably should not be hard to track down. I feel he has had enough time and I know I am not the only person waiting for goods from him (Uncle Osiris also). I am sure a gentle nudge should be enough. At the very least to make contact.

As you can probably see I have made good use of the sale forum - and been very happy with the level of commitment and honesty of the vendors chosen. I always post positive feedback.

Thanks one and all.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Will is a good lad, he would not stitch anyone up.

He says on thread that it would be dispatched on the 13th, if has had serious family and informed you on the 16th there may be a delay, a week is not a huge amount of time.

I dont know the exact issue but I know Will isn't a flake, so it'll be something serious. Be patient and he will come through.

I wouldnt be suprised if it already on its way.

RobbieG1966

Sep 20, 2009
Middle England!
Ok. I will just sit tight and I appreciate your comments.

I had read his previous threads and thought I had chosen to bid on the right vendor. You just sometimes begin to doubt yourself.

Cheers and Kind Regards to all.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Spangley/Snax, I take it you guys know this fellah and I accept he's a 'nice guy', can you please get in touch with him and if in fact, he has had some bad family news, could you please give him a gentle nudge to get in touch with Robbie.
If he's of sound enough mind to come on here then I would hope he's OK to PM Robbie to assure him everything is OK.

Thanks guys, and can you please PM me with the results of your 'nudge'.

Cheers

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
as above

this really goes to Robbie and Robbo, Will is such a good guy with the Tiger 2 as the above has clarified and I too will vouch for him, so much so I wiil take on his dept for and on behalf of him if he dosn`t come through, I`m sure he must of had something really bad happen within his family for this to happen.
Jesus....:- take note...............Bluey

RobbieG1966

Sep 20, 2009
Middle England!
this really goes to Robbie and Robbo, Will is such a good guy with the Tiger 2 as the above has clarified and I too will vouch for him, so much so I wiil take on his dept for and on behalf of him if he dosn`t come through, I`m sure he must of had something really bad happen within his family for this to happen.
Care_Bears,

Thanks for the glowing reference on Will. I'd like to think I choose who I purchase from carefully - and you are backing my thoughts on choice up here - although I had been doubting myself.

Obviously, my thoughts are with Will at this time. The reason for starting this thread is since his pm of the 16th (7:01pm) to me re: family news he has been on the site a couple of times posting I4s wanted (16th at 9:37pm and 17th at 10:35am)! He was last on on 22nd at 6:44pm) Surely a quick pm to me and others who are waiting wouldn't go amiss?

It is not so much about the money - although coming up to Christmas it always helps. It is about the communication. Really do appreciate your offer of taking up the debt. I would rather know Will is ok and for him to touch base.

Kind Regards to all taking an interest in this thread.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi, many thanks for your assurance and hopefully Robbie won't have recourse to default to you for any monies owing from this guy.

I think the bit that seemed to trigger a problem with me was his appearance on the boards and being quite active when he was, when allegedly 'going thru a tough family time'.
It just didn't seem to add up.
Anyway, let's hope he's OK and sorts this problem when he gets time.... hopefully soon.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I think the bit that seemed to trigger a problem with me was his appearance on the boards and being quite active when he was, when allegedly 'going thru a tough family time'.
It just didn't seem to add up.
Just a thought, some members have p8ntballer as there home page, and automatically log on when they access the internet. My pc many times is used by family members, although im at work or out and about, someone else here has me logged on.

Hope everything goes well.