Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
at the end of the day mate i am only trying to help all i am saying is you need to do some homework on the basics of business ! you wouldnt build a house without getting planning permission would you no.

All i am saying is maybe look to do a business study or something to help you on your way it just simple stuff if your going into the marines then getting someone to cover while your not there to keep your business running ??

Its not im puting you down its simple ! have you registed yourself VAT wise ? again if you havent you will have the tax man after you stuff like this you will get tought in a business study course i spent 7 years doing it and studing finance and its only advice take it or leave it

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Whatever your aim for the site is you need to make sure you comply to the rules that are set out for distant selling or web shops. This information can be found very quickly and easily on the internet.

Google is your friend :D

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I would also like to add that an NXE pack is not a "tactical vest".
Also the link at the bottom of most pages simply goes to www.gtpaintball.co and as such doesn't load the website.
On the Paintball Masks page, the email address given at the bottom is @hotmaill.com, notice the 2 Ls. Wait, just noticed all the emails for hotmail are given with 2 Ls.
Direct quote here - "GT Paintball Brings you wide range of out door clothing. Varying from had wearing camo gear to the padded paintballing playing gear."
Should be "GT Paintball Brings you a wide range of outdoor clothing. Varying from hard wearing camo gear to padded paintballing playing gear."

James25

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
You have also got a hyper link down the side for paintball products but all this page has on it is hyper links again that you have already down the left hand side. I would get rid of this page completely as its just a extra step a customer has to make when wanting to find a product. You need to make it as easily as possible for them to navigate round.
I have to do this every day at work as im a senior business analyst and am willing to give you feedback on bits i would change. Like i say its only guidence and its your site and business so dont feel like you have to make the changes.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
no point... we will never win
Not without Kane we won't..........who's with me on a 'bring back Kane' thread? Sure we gave him a rough time, but we loved him really. Can't you just have him sweeping up or something?

Just remember that famous Behan quote 'There is no such thing as bad publicity'. One thing Kane inadvertently did do for you is to ensure that GTpaintball is now engraved firmly in all our minds, now you've just got to get the site sorted and time will tell.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Few things from me.

1. Change hosts. That powered by Vistaprint thing at the bottem REEKS of unproffessionalism.

2. Either use a package website or have one made for you. What you have looks like its been made in a) A website free designer thing when you sign upto a site for free hosting.
b) Made in dreamweaver / frontpage very poorly.

Simple things like Joomla (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/e%2dcommerce) offer a huge array of addons and such for making sites, that looks, clean, tidy, proffesional and most importantly, ease to edit things.

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
ello im only 16 but take business studies at school.

If you want to get people into your business, you could start by using penetration pricing which is basically having a low initial price for your paintball products which will encourage people to buy from your shop. if you do this and follow up transactions and make sure you sell what you say you are going to sell then your reputation will increase and people will start to user your business more often. (take into account word-of-mouth where people will tell their mates about it). After you have got a loyal and varied customer base then start to up your prices because if you use penetration pricing too long your gunna lose money, and this can happen with competitor pricing aswell. But after all this if you have gained these customers, you really can afford to boost your prices a little because people will appreciate the quality of the product and service you offer rather than paying a few quid cheaper and having a crap sales experience.

Hope i dont sound ignorant :( just thought id give some input.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
One of the key issues with running a site that doesn't look professional is that people won't trust it. Everyone worries about fraud when shopping online and will happily choose other websites over yours. You need to pay a web designer to create a site for you. Also anything that is written on the website should be checked by a non-dyslexic. It may sound harsh but it's not as harsh as a failed business. As others have said, get clued up as to the relevant law otherwise you're site risks being closed down.

Good luck