Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SP vibe really worth it as a first marker?

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
hiya guys im just purely wondering for future reference

is the smart parts vibe worth getting for a first marker
or will it cause more hassle than its worth?

or shall i buy a second hand from here when the time comes
also put in your ideas on what marker insted over the vibe
cheers guys

Purcy
Aka
Adam

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
i wouldnt bother mate purly based on only holding one in the shop they are 'orrible tacky plasticy things nasty nasty.

get a second hand

ion
ego 05
pmr
pm 7
all less than about 180

they wont do you wrong

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Pretty sure someone has mentioned it before, (oh yeah, it was me!:eek:) don't buy new. Let someone else pay market price and then cry 6 months later when they're gun has dropped £300 in value.;)

Anything from the last 3 years (and in many cases, older) will be absolutely fine. As long as it's got eyes, is legal with the current tourney rules and it can make paint come out the end reliably and with minimum fuss it's fine.

The most important thing is that you try as many guns as possible out before you spend your money. Get along to Freekz and when people aren't frantically rushing onto the field for the game that was supposed to start 5mins ago ask go and ask them about their kit.

Most people will be more than happy to show you their latest shiny paint chucker and will happily talk to you for hours about how all their "ups" really do make a differn=ence to a gun that has spent 12months in R&D before being released. Spending hours on here researching guns is largely wasted. Get off your bum and go running!

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
hello,
although i havnt shot the vibe or seen it but from reviews so far it seems pretty good.
BUT you will soon need to change markers to a high end marker.
so its worth checking out the for sale section and im sure you can find a decent marker with a simillar price range.