Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Splash Anno'd Automag F/S (U.K)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
As discussed in my other thread, I have for sale this retro splash anno'd automagtand matching C02 tank. Dont know too much about em' personally, but if you read my other thread, all the info needed is right there. (thanks skeet;))

Its set up for C02, comes with matching anno'd barrel (unsure as to bore but can find out), also will include one maybe two extra barrels that are not anno'd to match.

I had this out tonight at a local walk on and had a slight problem with a leak from the macroline, but should have that repaired before the sale is completed.( would have done it tonight but the spare macroline available was too big:()

This is being sold by me on behalf of a friend so i'm not in it for profit. Will listen to offers so long as there not silly as He wants as much as possible to put towards buying his first electro marker. trades will be considered.

I have no idea what this is worth but I know what he paid for it and it wont go for any less than that;)

either post up or p.m if your interested.

pics below

-ChEf

Edit: did I say that it also comes with the matching anno C02 tank?......(well it does!!)

Attachments