Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stargate Scenario versus Airsofters...

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Guys, I've been posting on the "Paintball..... or Airsoft?" Thread and came up with an idea for a scenario.

The basic premise would be that some Paintballers play the Goa'ould and the Airsofters are the Stargate crew.

Before we work out any more details, can I get a show of hands? how many Pballers would be interested in taking part?

Stargate Sceanario game....

Strange you should mention that...the 6E scenario team have been hashing out ideas for a Stargate game for a while now...even with working Star Gates...

(well OK, maybe not "working" like they do in the TV series...but something decidely fun and very, very different :) )

we even have a site in mind that's perfect for it....but hey...that's all I'm allowed to say or Gillies gonna batter me with her staff weapon :D (you'd really have thought they could have come up with a better name than that wouldn't you?)

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
You have a working stargate???!?!?!?!?! Cool!

Anyway, would you guys consider doing something with Airsofters as the SGC crews?

And yes the paint washes out, otherwise Paintballing would be even more expensive! :D

BLC

Aug 6, 2003
Visit site
Count me in for that :D.

I am going to buy a P90 as my primary weapon anyway :), with a glock 18c (fully auto :D) as a backup... nice and authentic :)

BLC

Aug 6, 2003
Visit site
I know of some seriously skilled airsoft gun modders, so surely it's not beyond some mad crazy paintball nut to modify a paintball gun into a staff weapon somehow :)

A Zat however would be much less challenging....