Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tactics

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Seriously? I'm not the only one that has pulled them up on it. To be honest bad spelling is something which should be dealt with in primary school. No-one is stupid just lazy, there's no need to txt speak or take an extra minute to make a post if it means getting the general correct grammar.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
why are u tryin to start a fight when you know you lost, infact you grow up cause your carrying on, no point chatting to you am off
someone find that picture about argueing on the internet.

we all know its a waste of time - people talk the talk on the net but are chickens in real life. i somehow think centanu would win

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
sorry mate, it's not just you..

i know bad spelling is annoying, but alot of the time you can't help it, i mean people wont miss spell things for a laugh.

i have to agree about text writting that is something that needs stamping out.

also lots off people are saying about 2 maybe 3 accounts for the same person.
Maybe it's becasue they were harsly treated when they first signed up or maybe they are different people?

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Ok i'm going to drop out right about now, i really can't be bothered with it all :rolleyes: I'll read for my general amusement but yeah, no more plus 1 posting for me :)

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
Now im not the kind of person to jump on the bandwagon, but you two are bringing this so called "bullying" on yourself, i am not the best person to say about typing correctly but there is a spell checker on word you could use, also most of the guys on here are very helful to the noobs so your statement is untrue, its just you have started lots of pointless thread which have unfortunately started arguements, if you think about what to type before you do then maybe the others wil not get wound up. also the comment about Geeks is a bit strange since those who are on this forum including myself are if your mind is that narrow are geeks because we come on these forums to discuss,question,think,watch and overall live paintball. so either you joint these forums for no reason or you two are a paintball geek. i am sure both of you are very nice chaps and just are over enthuasiastic (sp) but please try and remember, no text speek and dont ask qestion that make you seem like a scammer or sponsorship digger.... ie your post about who owns there own paintball shop. no disrespect meant.... moan over.

cliff