Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team hunting

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
nice sales plug mate :D would prefer a new one this way i have the coverage should anything go wrong (being new, this is likely to happen :D)

what would anyone suggest in the form of padding? would be an all out "robocop" knees.arms and chest protection or just a pair of slide shorts?

any help much appreciated.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
thanks mate........ will get looking ........ bank account hasn't been hit this hard since i started reenacting 5 years ago lol :D:D

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Originally posted by Rat
any help much appreciated.
Buy a second hand Angel LCD/IR3 from Classifieds (approx £130-£180) hopefully with extras and get a spitfire mod for it; Spitfire Mod. If your worried about "coverage" then they are based in Manchester, so its easy to obtain support.

At this stage the best advice is to get playing as much as possible, use your money for paint and get pads and other such non-essential kit when the hole in your pockect isnt as vast.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
ah yes that would probably be the best idea. know anyone hiring?:D have looked into a couple mind. one was bar work and wanted me to work a 7 day week (no uh)!! which messes with paintballing and reenacting big time ....... next one im applying for seems a bit dodgy by its advert, asks for people aged 18-55 with phones and vehicles pays £600 a week and doesn't say doing what. hm dodgy :D

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
which site do u use already? there is a site near kidderminster bout 30mins from worcester ask down there for teams and gettin talkin to the people who work there as most of tham play for teams. As for kit there r so many second hand markers on here, id go 4 summin like a cocker or ion for my fist gun an egg2 and pmi air setup, this would give u a great setup cheap, then all u really need is your mask and start trainin.
hope this helps

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
i use the site down near blakedown. have heard of another one but not seen it?

wow yoru close :D just seen where your from........ have got me a mask (due in soon) and am looking at some empire play pants..... then onto the big money (really am after an ION from Warpedsports)

cheers for the tips will probs be down weekend after next (will be in bristol on sunday you going?)

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
the site near blakedown is the kidderminster site, i wont b down bristol as i am trainin, ring up phoenix aswell they r good to buy kit.