Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

team hunting

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
wicked have just been readin gbout the masters that were played at kiddy. take it that was you guys?

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
yeah the one round was held at kiddy, we ended up finishin 15/16th by the end of the season and we missed 2 rounds so we think it was not bad for our fist season. But next time your at the site ask the marshalls there r a few teams floatin bout the area.

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
im not gonna promise anythin as we r not really lookin for new players but extra players are always a help so ill pass on any playin info u can give me to the rest of my team and c wot they think bout

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
cheers any help i smuch appreciated. have only been playing rec ball. im a real shorty (5ft 4) and am a skinny weasel (aka rat :D)

looking to play tourney games. have got me a mask. jersey and am awaiting the arrival of my play pants. all i need nows the marker and battle pack.

any other stuff you wanna know PM me and i'll ask any questions.

thanks again mate

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
get playin dude

hya m8, im only 13 so you can listen to my advice or not but i have got an angle a4 some decent pads and mask and thats it.... i have some pretty crap trousers which arent paintballing trousers and i stil play tourney. my advice is spend your money on a decent gun pads and mask. . . dont spend it on all of the fancy gear yet because the thing i need is experience and so when i get playing better then obviously a team will pick you up if you show some initial talent. that particular team will be sponsered if its a good 1 and then you can get all your gear for extremely cheap if not free!

well thats my advice anyway but i know people have different opinions! lol well cya...... good luck with gettin your gear