Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

teams today....

To be fair anyone who disses there sponsor, doesnt deserve a sponsor.

My team has just be offered a deal with Shogun and due to the fact we are saving money etc. i would never 'diss' them, even if they were not our sponsor. Same goes for all paintball companies, without them there would be no paintball and then there would be no forum!

So at the end of the day, if you diss your sponsor you should get a slap!

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
To be fair anyone who disses there sponsor, doesnt deserve a sponsor.

My team has just be offered a deal with Shogun and due to the fact we are saving money etc. i would never 'diss' them, even if they were not our sponsor. Same goes for all paintball companies, without them there would be no paintball and then there would be no forum!

So at the end of the day, if you diss your sponsor you should get a slap!
I'd diss Shogun, they are crap! ;) Especially big ste! Slave driver!

In response to the whole issue (yep I'm posting seriously now) I just think its an issue that comes down to individuals knowing when to zip it. Fact is though when youre getting shot to s**t at 280bps and the adrenalin is pumping people are gonna act irrationally. It just comes down to individual reserve.

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Representing sponsors is not just about having their details in your signature, wearing/ using their gear whilst playing and mentioning their name when you podium and telling the world to use their products.

On/ Off field behavior, advertising clothing and brand names when and when not playing at an event, helping your sponsors Advertise, Tech, set up take down (Tigers and Kelly’s are a great sign of this) truly believing in the products your recommending and using and not just saying that because your sponsored. Getting stressed and throwing your marker to the ground shows no respect for your personal gear or your sponsors.

Work with your sponsor in achieving the best results and representing and staying loyal will help you and your team in years to come. Don’t jump ship each year because you like the look of the competitions 07 gear.

So many teams walk into their stores and expect T-shirts, Gloves etc for free. Don’t be afraid to ask how much this will cost, sponsors will appreciate it more knowing your prepared to buy their gear, and don’t just want freebies all the time, chances are they will give it to you free anyway. Knowing that you’re prepared to purchase their equipment shows others that you don’t just use it because it’s free.

Ask you’re self what you can really do for your sponsors and not always what they can do for you. We get a lot more from them than they do from us.

Smart Parts, V-force, Draxxus, Manic, Empire, SE Village, Pure Rush, D7’s, Extreme Sports all look after us so were doing something right.

My opinion.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Representing sponsors is not just about having their details in your signature, wearing/ using their gear whilst playing and mentioning their name when you podium and telling the world to use their products.

On/ Off field behavior, advertising clothing and brand names when and when not playing at an event, helping your sponsors Advertise, Tech, set up take down (Tigers and Kelly’s are a great sign of this) truly believing in the products your recommending and using and not just saying that because your sponsored. Getting stressed and throwing your marker to the ground shows no respect for your personal gear or your sponsors.

Work with your sponsor in achieving the best results and representing and staying loyal will help you and your team in years to come. Don’t jump ship each year because you like the look of the competitions 07 gear.

So many teams walk into their stores and expect T-shirts, Gloves etc for free. Don’t be afraid to ask how much this will cost, sponsors will appreciate it more knowing your prepared to buy their gear, and don’t just want freebies all the time, chances are they will give it to you free anyway. Knowing that you’re prepared to purchase their equipment shows others that you don’t just use it because it’s free.

Ask you’re self what you can really do for your sponsors and not always what they can do for you. We get a lot more from them than they do from us.

Smart Parts, V-force, Draxxus, Manic, Empire, SE Village, Pure Rush, D7’s, Extreme Sports all look after us so were doing something right.

My opinion.
Nail on head.

Thanks to our sponsors; Warped Sports, Tomahawk, Powerlyte for providing us with the support we've needed over 2007