Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tech t bolt problems

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Just received my new bolt for my mini and its sticking like mad, the bolt also has some restriction when sliding it on

Has anyone else had this problem at all?

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Have you made sure your spring is the right way round ?

Is it the delrin or gold Tech T ?

Last edited:

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
Had the exact same problem tried everything to fix it with no avail read online that a guy in the us had the same problem and he sent his mini and the bolt to techt and they shaved it down for him not sure what to do here though

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Yep everything was installed correctly, it shot maybe 4 paintballs then got stuck, you can feel the resistance.

And ye i read that same thread, hopefully rap 4 will be able to sort it out for me :) I was just hoping someone else had come up with a fix lol

Reactions: Carney

kaoz69

Jun 21, 2012
london
Please let me know what happens. Bought mine second hand off this forum so not quite sure if I can get rap4 to help unless I throw money at them

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Sent it back to rap4 and they are going to send me a replacement so hopefully that wilp fix the issue, its only .001 mil out but thats enough lol

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
You might want to check the o-rings on your bolt guide incase the new bolt has nicked them when you've used it.

Hopefully you'll have better luck with the replacement... Phil and the boys will look after you :)

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Theres was nothing wrong with the stock bolt, iv just read so much hype around the upgraded bolts i thought id try one out for myself :) But as you say not so much of an upgrade lol

And iv replaced the o rings just incase :) and hopefully the next one will be better lol