Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Technology?

Zak De La Rocha

Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
you may argue with me, but i consider the who to be a progressive rock band, all their albums from 1969- are concept albums......expecially tommy

ps, paintball

(just to give the thread some kind of paintbally referance)

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Forget prog rock. you have to be on drugs to listen to the whole album at once:D

If you want some quality listen to some Poodle rock:rolleyes: Ahh those were the days of Tj's hair:p

Alien

lmaso

Pete you been listening to floyd again thought it was just my house with facing mirrors and never ending reflextions that sent people on to that one.

So manike are you some kind of time lord and just not telling us saving it for awsome moves up the feild?

it would make sence of the wisdom beyond your years and the hair it's in real time;)

Much love and hugs and cookies for those not ona diet sparklie

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Robbo
Manike , so where the facking hell does he live ?
Leamington Spa! It says so just under my Avatar Pete :rolleyes: :) It's norf of Landon...

Originally posted by Robbo
He lives in a parallel universe that is not governed by the same rules of reason and logic as ours but thats's not too inconsistent considering some of the posts he has put on this board :)
Yeah and it wouldn't come as a suprise to many...

Originally posted by Sparklie Chick
it would make sence of the wisdom beyond your years and the hair it's in real time
ah so Now I have a reason for my grey hair! Not that there was anything wrong with going grey at 16 (in your years) that's like Dog years in my universe where I was actually 112! So not so bad... at least I still had hair at 112 to go grey :D

Ahh and that's why I'm not sure what constitutes Prog Rock... I was already to old for it when it first came around...

I wish I could manipulate time! I could do with a hell of a lot more.

manike