Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2010 overall standings M5 formats

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Well done to all the top teams, really well played and have seen some amazing paintball this year :first:

Rich, Mark & gang...you are changing paintball for the better! We salute you!!
[youtube]-FucbvoFFy0[/youtube]

Thank you sooo much for all your hard work and for loving the sport as much as we do :cool:

Loki love to all xxxxxx

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
6th not bad :D bad 5th event and then this final event was epic :D won the first game took the next 4 to the 3rd point and couldn't steal it and then won the final match which was epic against So Manc

Thanks To ALL the teams in Div 1 That UK Asylum had the pleasure to play against great competiton. shame we didnt play everyone but thats the sucker of the draw.

Thanks to Rich and the crew for putting on such great events every time :D keep up the good work :D

WE SALUTE YOU :D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Biscuit, wildfire kindly agree to play on behalf of flash dogs who due to a multitude of reasons couldn't field there proper team. Now we can debate the ethics if what your trying to get at in terms of flash dogs being a no show, but instead I decided to try and make sure everyone had there number of games. Unfortunately dye hard were a no show, dispite michelle's best efforts to raise a team that did not end as planned. Every team had to play them, and if your telling me that you would rather receive 3 points for a know show than actually playing a game against a team then obviously I have failed to deliver the series as it had planned.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
not saying that rich
if they had been called on field as the flash dogs nobody would have been the wiser
but they were called on field as wildfire
so when you look at the overall results ,and they have gained 15 points from the last round it looks a bit strange
so i thought there had been a mistake with the scores
just wanted things clarifying as to how flashdogs had got their points:)

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
thanks goes out for an awesome season to all the CPPS refs and rich for all the hard work.
would like to congratulate KU nemesis and Powys stingers for good performance last round.
also big thanks to all the Karma boys for the hard work coming third in our first ever season is a great performance.
role on next year