Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The death Penalty.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
If they don't care about the consequences, do they not deserve to die for it then?
Surely a lot of people who do not care about the consequences, don't care because they've not stopped for a moment and thought about it? I don't think many people can not care about the consequences, just haven't stopped to think.

So because somebody may not think before mudering somebody (many examples above; people coming into your home, people murdering loved ones etc) they also deserve to die?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Surely a lot of people who do not care about the consequences, don't care because they've not stopped for a moment and thought about it? I don't think many people can not care about the consequences, just haven't stopped to think.

So because somebody may not think before mudering somebody (many examples above; people coming into your home, people murdering loved ones etc) they also deserve to die?

Yes.

The moment you take the life of someone else, you forfeitted your own.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009

Death penalty would be discretionary mate so it would be used in circumstances where the judiciary saw appropriate.

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
Its my oppinion the reason it doesn't work over there is because of how long its been in place.

If the law were to be changed over here in the space of say, 3 months making it very high profile ect ect I think anyone who murdered, or plans on murdering would be scared ****less.
there are very few murders in the uk where people actually sit down and plan it, the majority are on the spot and so the offender is found guilty by oblique intention and not direct intention

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
there are very few murders in the uk where people actually sit down and plan it, the majority are on the spot and so the offender is found guilty by oblique intention and not direct intention
Fellow law student? :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Relating to the above ambulance chasers ;)...

Is it not a fact that most murders are committed by a relative/friend/spouse of the victim .IE your mum kills your dad in a premeditated act so your mum gets the chop as well ..a weak card I know, but if we are looking at this from personal perspectives rather than distancing ourselves and thinking with no bias ,then you have to realise the law will not take anyones feelings into consideration when it has this available punishment, so ...your out 2 parents but justice has been done.... right ?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
We need No-infernomark ..he's a turnkey I believe, and I would value his opinion.. Mark,if your listening ?.

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
appears to me to be 2 threads running simultaneously here, the ''death penalty for anyone who kills someone'' and the ''death penalty for murder'' threads
either that or we have some real extremists on here :eek: