Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The death Penalty.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Huzzah, another thread spawned from another point.

Should the uk bring back the death penalty?

Personally, (no surprise) I believe it should be brought back. But much stricter, eg, the Death Penalty can only be given for crimes such as murder where the evidence is 100% un-disputable.

I think as pro's,

1. It provides a deterant, as people realise they can have their life taken for such crimes, it would make them think twice.
  2. Gives closure to people who suffered
  3. No expence to the tax payer of keeping them emprisioned for 70+ years.
  4. Life should mean life.

As cons

1. Mistakes can happen. Hense why the penalty should only be given in 110% un disputable circumstances.

What do you think?

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
I think you hit the nail completely on the head Bon!

Murder = You Die end of story!

As mentioned people get framed etc, but the penalty sould be given to un-disputable cases therefore if someone can possibly be framed in such an un-disputable way then its just tough ****.

Its just so frustrating that these scum kill someone then get a few years in prison then they are let out again quite often with NEW IDENTITIES so not only are we letting them back out to potentially re-offend but we are protecting them while they do it??!?! The logic escapes me!

-Pigeon

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I know someone who was remanded in prison for murder. He was there for over 8 months, just because a self important policeman wanted to be an inspector. Eventually the evidence was thrown out of court and after ten years someone was caught for the murder.

Never ever.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I will try my best with this one.

Murder can be put into more than one category.

Someone who plans to kill (cold blooded)
Accidental
Maybe more, but its friggin 12:35 am and i just finnished a 10 hour shift:p

What happends to the guy who accidently kills someone, it was a brawl ,no serious harm was intended, just heated temper outside a night club, at home, in a church or even inside a chinese takeaway:eek:

Then there is the scapegoat, and these are normally well planned, framed so well the innocent is convicted.
Highly organised Gangs have these in place and are very well executed.

Deffinate No..