The Home Of European Paintball

The new DYE goggles

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Welllll...

To each their own, but the DYE goggles don't even tempt me.
What I like about the DYE goggles is (1) that they're different, and (2) the lenses. What I don't like about the DYE goggles (1) they don't cover up the backs of my ears, (2) they're uncomfortable, and (3) only a rock will bounce off that faceplate with those paint-graters on it. And MY own personal opinion is that they're a bit on the goofy appearance side (they remind me of that sci-fi hero, the Guyver...LOL).
Like I said, to each their own...but the Proteus is da' shiznit in my book and if I couldn't wear a Proteus, I'd wear a Flex-7/Ize.
~J~

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
PROTEUS RULE!!

We got proteus gogs and, to coin a phrase Justin, 'they are the shiznit'

I tried on a pair 'o Dyes at Planet an thought the actual lense and goggle part was cool, nice design and looked great, but when you stick those puppies on you look like one of the guys from 'planet of the apes'. I felt like my chin was hangin off and they felt a lil' uncomfortable. The proteus is by far the best goggle system I've ever used and is a ton better than the flex, stick a smoke lense in a black pair and see how mean you look. BUY 'EM!!

Justin, we spoke to you at Campaign this year (you may not remember us, K2) and got on the subject of team Strange and how good they are as a unit. Now I know you've been playing with the Saberwolves for some time BUT I'm sure I saw you in this months PGI in the Strange line-up, is this true are were just takin' a photo op? :D

Al.

Manning26

Thank you, Al. It looks like I may be wasting my money on the Proteus then, instead of the DYE. My brother has the Proteus already, so I know how good they are, I was just wondering what you guys who've had the chance to mess with the DYE's thought. Obviously, not a big hit, so far.

Also Al, it'll take more than the Proteus and some tint to make ME look too terribly mean.;)

Budgie

Oct 29, 2001
Darlington
Visit site
I don't know about the Dye goggles but have you tried the Nuvis-1 range from Raven. I used to us the JT-IZE but decided to change to Raven and I'm very impressed. I tried them out at the Diablo Cup in Elsham and liked them very much.

Budgie
Saac
:cool: