Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This is different

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
WTF IS THAT???!!!:confused::confused::confused: That ain't no shocker! It looks more like an emag! Where have they put all the electrics?! Has it changed its low pressure (i.e. sucks gas like a biatch)? Does it actually fire? Looks funky though. Afer having a shocker once myself I wouldn't mind having a go on one. I like the look of the max flow as well.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Personally,
I like the old style shocker MUCH better. This thing looks like a mag. It's not stacked tube either, must be inline like the mag. They've totally changed it, they should have just kept the old shocker, and marketed this as a new marker with a new name, because it is a disgrace to the name. I always liked the body styling and performance of the old shocker (even though I've never owned one, always opted for angels myself), and now they've RUINED it (at least the body styling anyway)

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
Well they seem to have solved the "I don't like shockers 'cause they're ugly" complaint, and if the performance is the same as the old model then gas quibbles aside you have a marker to be proud of.

Does look uncannily like an E-Mag though . . . mind you, didn't the Impulse have an uncanny resemblance to another electro? (Bushy??? Can't remember).