Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

thread revoved ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Nick - have you been sniffing glue? Calm down fella. The world isn't against you.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
If you hadn't posted in such a "or else" way, you probably would heave gotten a normal answer straight away.

See, where I come from we don't take kindly to threads. We take them quite seriously.

And it's good to see that you were too dense to take the hint and instead of asking nicely and perhaps adding a please, you got even more arrogant and jerk-like. I can't stand people that think we owe them something, just because they know how to create a username.
Nothing wrong with your question, everything wrong with the way you asked it. So play nice from now on and you won't have any trouble at all.

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
perhaps .

its not in this thread i have the problem its in the refing 1 that is no longer.

could you not see i had a proper question, and it then got picked on.

moderators moderate, edit where necessary, but just to pull a thread because some 1 friend dose not like the way it was going ? please

The fact is what answers did i get ?

is it worth me reposting ?

shall i change my name

or just give up on paintball because of the few, look hard past the shiny false friends and look at what is happening .

if you can good for you i'm a dick and i'm happy knowing what i am.

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
cant you just deal with it god your thread was deleated because it was sh!t get over it and start a new thread about somthing els like why is your name yourMUM

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
sorry if this is actually a word in the dictionary but wtf does revoved mean is it meant to say removed or something

Status
Not open for further replies.