Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tremmor recruiting players....

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
trains from this website x-man

i would suggest the nottingham to new street train at 18:39 which last an hour and a quarter bringing you to new street at about 8 :D this means we can get back and home and out to the cinema to see summat with a few of the lads off the team and also a few from SAD :p

or the 18:09 train which arrives at 19:27 might be better but you may have to stand around for 10 mins. preferably this one would be best coz of other another train we must catch to my area of the town :D
i'll be working tommorow so you won't be able to contact me pretty much at all....

give me a ring tonight if you can...don't matter what time if it's on the mobile...and cutoff for home is about 11 o'clock :p

Noony

Freak Barrel, Freak Mind!
Jan 13, 2002
E Mid
www.tremmor.co.uk
Mario;-

She was not just wide, but had a face like a bull dog chewing on a thistle, and thats being nice!

And yes i can say worse, like she had a face that had been set on fire and put out with a rack!

:D

imz

Jul 28, 2002
right here
Visit site
Homo 4 sure!

I think i can clear things up
a bit, mario is with out a doubt
gay he told me so in a shocking
conversation just the other day
he broke down and started 2
yaba about the village people and
cocktail dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Those of you who know me know i don't.
that's all i have to say. :D
it should be noted however that paul who slept downstairs kept getting up in the night to 'go for some water'. i was told by noony he always came back in with a grin on his face. i was upstairs by the way!!!!

i think that says it all

Yeah in was upstairs as well! **** that sounds wrong! Anyways, in the morning that dog just wasnt the same and seemed to be walking like a newly wed!! Oh and nice mugging there mario!:D :p

Oh and if you wanna come join Tremmor get in touch, just dont forget the beads!! ( nudging the thread back on subject);)

Mrs.Twink(36DD)

Sep 20, 2002
Nottingham.
Visit site
Addresses

Hi guys

Can i please remind you that Rob needs your addresses for the paperwork for the indoor, let him have em asap please. Ta;)

On the subject of beads, I have the beads but i forgot to bring them. I suppose I'd better get x-man some too.

Mario - I will be contacting the RSPCA about your dog you sick individual:D :D :D !!

Gotta go, got a poorly 3 year old to look after!!

Bye di bye

x-man

Jan 20, 2003
Nottingham
Visit site
Mrs Twink how are you.

Thanks again for the food you took down on sunday (nice supprise)
as to beads i take it this is the same as the Mardigras - if so please i'll take a buntch.
apart from the RSPCA for mario i also recommend a Theripist

spk soon